I Can't Believe You Pt.2·(Angst)

0x_Liam_x Here is your pt.2 😇
Sucks btw and Coffee Cake is 3.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eclair sat on his bed brushing his daughter's hair.
"Papa, where is dad?"
"I-I don't know sweetie, let's not talk about it."
"Okey, can we get smoothies at least? You promised!"
"Alright alright, go get ready."

Coffee Cake ran to her room to go get dressed and Eclair put his causal clothes on. They walked to the smoothie bar and went inside.

"What do you want?"
"Uhhh- bananwa bwueberry smoothie!"
"Alright."

He ordered a Banana blueberry smoothie and strawberry kiwi smoothie. They headed out and sat on a bench.

"Papa are you okay?"
"Yes sweetie I'm fine, no need to worry."
"But you look sad."
"It's fine, just exhausted that's all."

The two talked about things like cartoons and stuff she had liked. They stayed there for a bit and had left to go see espresso but they ran into someone.
Eclair bumped into someone.

"Sorry there!"
"Eclair.?"
"Oh not you."

Eclair took a step back and stared at the person right infront of him.

"My dear Eclair, I'm so sorry I truly didn't want to harm you at all-! I was being mind controlled and-"
"Oh shush, just go along with the cookies of darkness and leave me be. Seems like you can tell them everything but not me."
"Daling please, I kept it a secret for a reason."

Eclair looked unfazed by Affogato's defense. He had heard that sentence a little too much.

"Give me two good reasons why I shouldn't just leave now."
"We're married, I'm coffee cake's father, and I love you dearly Eclair."
"..Get in the car, we're going home."

Affogato went into the car while Eclair put Coffee into the booster seat. Eclair drove home and did whatever they had to do. Affogato wanted to apologize to Eclair but Eclair didn't want to speak with him until.

"Darling please talk to me I'm sorry-!"
"Fine! Why did you attack my city and why did you keep a secret from me!?"
"Because if I told you you probably wouldn't love me anymore and think I'm a horrible husband!"
"Affo I never said I was a hero, nor did I say I was against villains! I was one before and I understand why you even joined them. All I'm terribly upset about is that you lied to me and kept a secret like that!"
"I'm so so sorry my love."
"Fine, I'll forgive you this once, but if this happens again I won't."

Affogato pulled Eclair into a tight hug and smothered kissed all over his face. The two cuddled up with one another while coffee cake was sleep.
But Eclair thought something... unexpected.
Why don't I feel anything for Affogato no more..?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY FOE NOT UPDATING BARELY HAD MOTIVATION BUT IM NEVER PUTING THIS BOOK IN HIATUS MWUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

please request I beg or I cry
485 words.