I Can't Believe You.·(Angst)

0x_Liam_x for the request!
Fun fact: I wrote another one but it's still being worked on and is not what you probably wanted but it's 1100 words ☠️.
P.s; eclair is trans but I wrote this at like 9:00 pm and is half sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclair was walking home from work as he was able to leave quite early. He headed home excited to spend majority of the day with his husband.
He unlocked the door to nothing. He checked everywhere for affogato but couldn't find anything until he heard laughing.
He ran outside to see the sky blood-shot red and cookies running to safety.
Eclair ran to what people were running away from to see people he remembered the names of.
Red Velvet
Licorice
Pomegranate
Poison Mushroom
And most importantly, Affogato Cookie.

Eclair was shocked to see Affogato standing there. He went back inside and threw on all black to hide his identity. He ran outside and he saw Madeleine, Espresso, Latte, Almond, and Cream Puff so he ran to them.

"What is going on." Eclair said sternly.
"Ambushed by Dark Enchantress, we need your help,"Espresso replied.
"Is that eclair?" Madeleine asked.
"Yes you idiot, now focus up on battle. We devise a plan to end this all. If we surrender we will be crumbs." Eclair said.
"You have a plan in mind?" Latte asked.
"Eclair, your husband his affogato right?"espresso said.
"Yes."
"We attack them on different groups per person. Madeleine and Me will fight Red Velvet and Pomegranate, Latte and Almond and Cream Puff fight Licorice and Poison Mushroom. Eclair, you take on your own husband." Espresso explained.
"Alright!"Latte said.
"Shall the Divine guide us all, we shall fight till we have victory!" Madeleine boasted.
"Now heads up, don't get side tracked and GET MOVING." Almond yelled.

Everyone got into to their groups and fought. Eclair and Affogato stood one on one.

"Now, who may you be?" Affogato asked.
"Oh you know me.*He removed the thing covering his face*."
"I- Eclair..?"
"Yada yada I could care less right now. WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?"
"An order from her majesty."
"Your hurting people, hurting me friends doing this- Your hurting me! We have a family- a kid! But you go through a plan that could potentially kill off the whole place?"
"I have to do this, if you join me we can be this together and happy family!"
"I've had it with you. I can't believe you would do this with no remorse."
Eclair pointed his finger at affogato.

"I can't believe you. Why don't you write this down?"

He attacked Affogato with his his power thing and sent more pens to attack him. Eclair was tearing up from the pain as he was expecting something nobody knew but one person.
He kept his stomach away from any attack affogato did.

"Your getting quite weak eclair, are you hiding something?"
"N-no."
"You are, what are you hiding?"
"..."
"Please don't tell me your expecting-"

Eclair looked away and sent another attack to Affogato.
Luckily, Espresso came running to help out Eclair.

"You are, and you didn't tell me."
"I actually had a reason. I didn't want you to worry about me and for you to actually be free outside instead of worrying about me."
"But-"
"No, I'm done. The minute I feel like I am being to harsh on you and you need to be free to go outside and stuff you go behind my back and attack my city."
"I'm so sorry Eclair you sho-"
"I should of told you, but you should of never had done this. End this now and I'll text you when I feel like we can talk."

Eclair walked away with Espresso and returned home with him. He cried for so long and later on fell asleep.
Espresso tucked him in bed and left.
Next days were just eclair crying and taking care of their child, Coffee Cake Cookie.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
647 words.

Sorry it's trash it's hard to make angst lmfao but If you want me to make more angst give me a prompt please 😭.

Request please or I'll cry.