I Just Wanted To Love You.·(Fluff to Angst)

youdontknowme7450 This is version 2 of 1, the first one will come tomorrow if I have motivation :D
0x_Liam_xProgIsOnline_
I am sorry what I'm about to write
Guys, Kana came out with a chapter 😱
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affogato was preparing for a nice double? Quadruple? Triple date with him and Eclair, Espresso and Madeleine, and Latte and Caramel Arrow.
Eclair had work in the morning till 7:00pm, so he decided to plan it out with his lovely siblings!
(It didn't go as planned.)

Lovely siblings 😊

Espresso: What.

Latte:Yes Affogato?

Affogato: Heyyyyyyyyyyy😊

Espresso: If this is about you needing another place to hide cause you got yourself into trouble I swear-

Latte: What is it?

Affogato: I was thinking.... Why don't you two bring your lovers and have a triple date with me and Eclair??🤭

Espresso: Actually..... ig?

Latte: Sounds lovely 😁

Affogato: Wonderful! Now get over here. We can have a sleep over and do it tomorrow. ☺️☺️☺️💅

Latte: Alright, cya then!

Espresso:Mkay.

--------

Affogato smiled, happy he got them to agree. The three rarely talk, Espresso is always busy and Latte is teaching her students. I however....... don't do anything. I sell potions and do private potion-making lessons, however I just do not have a job.
Enough with being depressed, I have to set up everyhing! So, even if it's 6am, I'll just get to it.

He began to make two sleeping areas for Espresso and Latte. He looked for a movie to watch when they had gotten there and bought (with his own money, he makes money off of private lessons.) Snacks, popcorn, food in general.

Once Affogato was done, Latte and Espresso arrived.
It was 4pm.
Affogato got a message from Eclair reading;

'Sorry dear, won't be back home till around midnight!'

Odd, he has been doing this for quite a bit...
Anywho! Me, Latte, and Espresso were watching a movie, awaiting their lovers to get back from whatever they were doing. We painted one another nails and talked.

"So, tell me about your little lovers," Affogato asked.
"Caramel is such a wonderful woman. She is the first watcher in the Dark Cacao Kingdom!" Latte answered.

Affogato groaned at the name 'Caramel Arrow'. He has bad blood with her, but they got over it.

"Madeleine is annoying, somehow I involved myself with him and now we are together." Espresso said, painting Affogato's nails.