You liar.·(A whole lot of stuff but Smut. No smut.)

Had this in the drafts for to long .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclair stared at the ceiling, waiting for his lover to come back home. He had kept leaving out of nowhere and always came back at midnight or later.
Eclair always dismissed it as 'He has to be visiting his parents or something!" and 'He is okay, he has a life too'.

But, Eclair started to actually get suspicious.
Why would affogato leave and come back but doesn't tell me what happened? He didn't have a job at night, he worked as a barista in the morning! Not at night.

So Eclair came up with an idea.

He took a shower and put a outfit on to look unrecognizable (he did his makeup too) and grabbed his bag that contained;
A dagger
A taser
Pepper spray
Candy
Money
Sunglasses
And a camera.

He went out and walked, passing along a few people who didn't give him looks and continued with their day. Later on, he called a local friend of his who can track anyone's phones, Hibiscus Tea Cookie.

"Yes, eclair?" Hibiscus answered.
"Hello Tea, could you do me a favor?"
"Yup, but it'll cost like 500 gems depending on what it is."
"Could you track my husband's phone?"
"I'll do that for 300, you know his login or any socials?"
"Not his login, but I have his Twitter."
"Wonderful, send it to me."

Eclair sent Hibiscus affogato's Twitter. She did whatever in the world and was able to track him.

"BOOYAH! I have it!" (Splatoon reference)

"Alright, where is it?"
"I'll grab your location and tell you where to go, I recommend you walk to this cause you'll get caught using a car."
"Where is he?"
"Idk."
"You have his location pulled up right."
"Yea, but it's unlabeled but I can navigate to it easily!"
"Should I put on the sunglasses you gave me?"
"Yup, that'll help."
"Alright."

Eclair put the sunglasses on and saw Hibiscus on the side.

"You see me?"
"Yup."
"Ooo this is super cool! I'll tell strawberry crèpe that it works well."
"Now put up the navigator thing, I need to finish before sunrise."

She put up the navigator and eclair followed it. It took 2 hours to get to where she said it was at. It was a big mansion like thing in dark colors.

"I'll screenshot this for evidence if anything happens."
"Are you saying that something migt happen-?!"
"Keep your voice down idiot, now sneek over to the window without getting caught. There isn't any traps or stuff I'm detecting, but just be careful."

Eclair slowly crouched and walked to the window.
It was open.
Nobody was downstairs, so eclair snuck in and quietly walked to somewhere he won't get caught at.

"It's detecting movement upstairs, be careful."

Eclair walked slowly upstairs. He heard laughing, it was muffled but sounded like more than two people.
Affogato is in there. His scent is strong.
Hibiscus told eclair to listen carefully at what they were saying, so he did.
'Dark Enchantress will be so proud when we take over parfeadia! Oh boy maybe we can get a raise'
'Maybe we can get your husband on our side Affogato, he's one of parfeadia's strongest people here!'
'He probably wouldn't! I can't let him know I'm going to raid his hometown!'
'Ugh just get him to join us! You wanna keep him as your husband right?'

Eclair was shocked.
His husband was lying to him.
Affogato told Eclair that he was not a villian anymore and that he would never hurt anyone! But no, he was lying just like everyone else.
Eclair started to cry quietly as he headed back out.
"Can you p-pick me up? I don't feel like walking."
"On my way, you want to come over for a bit or take you anywhere?"
"Just drop me off at home."
"Alrighty."