Reunited

A sea of people stretched out before Sahara. Thousands upon thousands stood, their excited cheers mingling together and almost drowning out the sound of the fireworks. Serina gear was worn as far as Sahara could see. Hats, shirts, banners, flags, and hologram versions, were all around.

The fireworks caught her eyes. She watched them explode colorfully, marveling at how well she could see them during the day. It took her a moment to realize that they were actually all holograms with sound effects. The name "Serina" flashed across the sky.

Screams grew louder and the noise became deafening.

"How do we find the twins in this?" Sahara shouted to Terrell, even though he stood right next to her.

Terrell grinned and simply tapped his bracelet. Then he grabbed her hand and led the way. Without hesitation, he dove into the crowd, pushing his way through. Not once did he let go of her hand. It was a good thing too, for Sahara's eyes were glued to the large stage that loomed in front of the crowd.

All sorts of different hovering vehicles were whirling around, dropping things to the fans below and spewing color into the sky. Hologram dancers were on stage and began to dance as upbeat music began. At the same time, a hovercraft appeared, carry what looked with a large gift wrapped box. It began to lower it in the middle of the stage.

"Are you ready for this?" a female voice spoke.

The sound of cheers grew even louder, making Sahara's ears ring. Terrell kept going, not seeming to be effected by the noise in the least.

There was an explosion of confetti and the walls of the box suddenly fell open. A blond haired figure turned around and hologram screens popped up everywhere, showing close ups of the gorgeous girl dressed in all white. She took a few steps forward, looking around with a large smile on her face. Her eyes twinkled, reflecting the crowds' excitement.

Serina, Sahara realized.

"Wait a minute. Stop!" her voice range out.

The music cut off, the dancers froze, and a hush settled over the crowd.

Still, Terrell dragged Sahara along the path he was cutting through the mesmerized youth.

"I believe I haven't fully introduced myself!"

The beat came back, the crowd roared as a song began.

"Oh baby here we go," Serina sang in a voice that carried over the crowd. Sahara didn't see a microphone or speakers anywhere.

"What's my name, what's my name?" a voice echoed in the background.

"I'm the one you want to hold, when we're young, when we're old," Serina continued as she walked forward, taking the spot in front of the backup hologram dancers.

Sahara stumbled, her eyes glued to the stage. She tore them away to watch where she was going as Terrell continued to cut their way through the tightly packed crowd.

"I'm that one celebrity, every girl wants to be and every boy wants to see," the song went on.

Sahara was tempted to look back at the stage, but she didn't want to fall. And then Terrell stopped. There, right before her, were the two twins. Reagan had his sign high up in the air and was hollering his proposal over and over again. Arden stood next to him, grinning as he held up a sign right behind his brother. The message had changed to saying "The Idiot" with an arrow pointing down at his twin.

Seeing that Reagan was too preoccupied trying to get married, Sahara pushed past Terrell and thumped Arden on the shoulder to get his attention. The boy turned, and upon seeing her, his grin widened. When his eyes landed on Terrell he nodded and the other boy simply copied the gesture before turning his eyes on the stage. With it being too loud to hear one another, Sahara turned her attention back to the concert at hand.