Truth

Chaos. It was the word to describe what was going on in both Sahara's heart and the city at the same time. Complete. Utter. Chaos.

She was dragged back into the building with unanswered question. She was thrown into a small room with only a metal chair. And as she was forced into that chair where her hands and feet were shackled.

At the same time, LCS swarmed in from the docks and the shuttles connecting the two cities. Regona's time had run out. The rebellion wouldn't last long now.

In a craft flying above there was silence as the Falcon's tried to process the news that they had gotten one member of their family back only to lose another as well as a Phantom. Marcus stood by the exit, eyes trained on Terrell who looked as though he would bail at any moment. Kimble sat, fingers clenching and unclenching.

But Sahara was not aware of any of it...yet. At the moment her world consisted of the death of one and the confusing presence of another.

The source of her confusion stood, watching as those who shackled her left the room.

"Orion..." she whispered. "Orion...w..."

"I tried to tell you." The Falcon refused to meet her eyes. He shook his head. "I thought I made it so clear..."

"It takes me only a few hours to get over here and you already lost her to a bunch of children!" a voice boomed. The door opened, a man barged in. Orion moved to the side. Though Sahara may have been surprised at any other time, not now.

"This her?" Governor Kritz came to a sudden halt. His eyes narrowed. "I know you."

An LCS member walked in behind him, closing the door,

"I know her!" Kritz scowled. "You were with..." His lips twitched. "I knew it!" Triumph flashed across his eyes. "I knew that witch was involved!"

"Governor..." the LCS member tried.

"Treason." Kritz waved the member off. "Anyone involved in treason does not deserve respect, royal or not. I'll have her shipped out in shackles first thing tomorrow morning!" His cold eyes turned on Sahara. He walked forward and slammed a hand on the rest on either side of the chair. "Where have they taken her?"

Perhaps Sahara should have felt fear. However, at the moment there was numbness as the lifeless eyes of the boy on the roof flashed before her.

With a scowl, the governor turned to Orion. "You!" he pointed a finger. "You said she's connected with this Phantom?"

Orion nodded.

Sahara's eyes turned on him. "All this time..." she whispered. "Orion...all this time?"

"Oh?" Kritz's eyes darted from one to the other. "Oh!" they lit up. "I see how it is." He walked over to Orion. "So that is where you've been, my dear boy." He chuckled as he placed a hand on the Falcon's shoulder. "Keeping an eye on things as always. I see all that training has paid off..."

"Orion?" Sahara whispered, eyes searching his face. Right now she needed to understand. She needed to know why. For despite the blatant truth that stared her right in the face, Sahara wasn't ready to admit it. There had to be a reason. There always was a reason.

"Orion?" Kritz's eyebrow rose. "Ah, yes..." A smile crossed his face as he petted Orion's shoulder. "They re-named you all, did they not?" He continued. "You shell of a human being."

The other LCS member shifted uncomfortably.

"Shell?" Sahara repeated.

The governor turned his eyes on her. His smile widened, as though he was playing some fun game. "I believe his name used to be..." he paused for effect. "Christopher?"