Decision Point

Sahara let the words sink in. "Regona?" She whispered. Her gaze flew to Noah who shrugged. "Why would they keep her in here?"

"Who knows, maybe they didn't want to risk contaminating Lithium or something like that," Noah replied. "Besides, who would have thought to look for her here?"

"So we can go get her then?"

Marcus let out a short laugh. "Go get her? That's great." His eyes were anything but warm as they watched Sahara. "Terrell, your girl really has no idea..."

"Marcus," Terrell cut him off.

Noah scooted over to him. He wiggled his eyebrows. "Remember what I said about jealousy?"

Marcus swatted at him but the white-haired boy dodged.

"Um..." Regan seemed to have recovered his voice. He fidgeted with his fingers and his eyes darted to Terrell. "I don't need to...bow or anything, right?"

Arden whacked him over the head. "He's an Omega, not royalty."

His twin turned to him. "Wait...how long have you known?"

"Who're the clowns?" a voice asked. Roman walked in.

Marcus scowled. "Where were you?"

"Picked up something along the way."

Calvin strolled into the room, one hand in his pocket. The Omega glanced around, his eyes stopping when they landed on Terrell. "You have quite the hideout," he commented. "And I thought you weren't someone who liked to show off."

"It is...isn't it?" Terrell ran a hand through his hair.

Calvin's attention turned to the hologram of the two cities. He let out a whistle. "I forgot how big Lithium is..." he walked over and leaned in closer. "Looks like it would be fun to have some races there."

"Hello again!" Glen's cheerful voice echoed as he joined the party.

His greeting wasn't returned. Instead, Calvin turned to him with a scowl. "What happened to splitting up so we wouldn't raise suspicion?"

"Guess I caught up." Glen shrugged. "Not my fault you were so slow to get here." He turned to Sahara. "You two made up yet?"

Noah chuckled while Sahara glared. Glen simply shrugged. "Yo, Marcus my man!" He walked over. "How have you been?"

"Don't act like you know me," Marcus told him coldly.

"Ouch." Glen winced. "None of you look very happy to see me." He twirled in a circle. "Hey, Phantom, if I remember correctly, didn't you have four of these guys around you? I only see three?"

"Our affairs are none of your business, Omega," Roman growled.

Glen raised his hands in the air. "Sorry for asking." He turned his eyes on Terrell. "So, we're here because we heard you had a plan." He sat on the edge of the table, part of the Lithium hologram going through him as a result. "How about you wow us?"

Marcus and Roman glared, neither seeming to like his attitude.

"We're still missing two Omegas and a Phantom," Terrell replied calmly. He leaned back against the table that his board was resting on. "To spare myself having to explain it more than once, I think we should wait."

"Sounds fair." Calvin shrugged. He made a motion and his board floated up behind him. Without another word he sat down.

Reagan squirmed. He slowly made his way toward Terrell.

"Um...Mr. Phantom," he began.

Terrell watched him wearily.

"If you think I've offended you in the past..." Reagan began. "Please take it out on my brother. It doesn't take much imagination to think that he's me..."