Author's Note

Thank you for sticking with me and reading all three Regona books. I must say I was unsure where it was headed when I started out, but it was a blast writing this series.

I know several of you already asked this question: "Will there be another book?"

Yes. The next book is titled "Regona City: Renegade"

I'm also slowing rolling out prequels featuring the before Sahara stories of the main people in her life. So far Terrell's story of what went down in Regona during the time the WIS hit is out. It's titled "Regona City: Phantom"

Thanks once again for being awesome!

Q&A

1) Are we gonna find out about the third person between Terrell and Noah?

Yes. See Terrell's story to see...

2) How did Terrell get to Sahara's world?

Hmmm...remember Sahara's way home was missing for some time? Remember who had it? I leave it at that ;)

       - So he could've made a duplicate of it?

*Nods head* That would be correct.

3) How did Terrell come back to life?

He has a brother named Rayne. Again, I'll leave it at that for now :D

4) How did Sahara get back to Regona?

That would be Mr. Kane. He's repaired the machine before. Though it fries itself out after use, it's not beyond him to go ahead and spend some time fixing it :)

5) Where can find myself a Terrell?

There is an option for this. Find a crazy professor who will build you a machine that will transport you to a city named Regona. Arrive there bearing gifts of strawberry milk and he'll turn up ;)