We meet again

Reader's PoV:

My alarm when off at 4:30am in the morning, turning off my alarm, I rolled onto my back letting out a low grown as I stretch my body, in attempt to wake up, I turn on the bedside light, sitting up in bed, picking up my phone, I look over my filming schedule for today.

I'm glad to see I didn't have any scene's with Eve today, I hadn't even spoken to her since we did our read through months ago, even then I only talk to her when it was necessary, I don't even think she remembers me, to be honest that didn't really surprise me, since I had only been an extra on Nurse Jackie, with no lines, I had simply played  a nurse in the back-ground, at the time I wasn't getting many roles, so I had been grateful for the work, I thought she was different to a lot of other actresses, I had worked with, as she had been so warm and welcoming on my first day, how wrong I had been.

After she had gotten me fired, I had finally landed my big break about two months later, on the hit TV show criminal minds, after season 1 had aired, the offers were coming in left, right and centre, I even had a guest appearance on Dr Who, working alongside Matt Smith, who had been playing the Doctor at the time, we hit it off right away, that I had ask the producers of Criminal Minds if he could guess star on our show, unfortunately it never happened, because Matt was too busy, so I'm beyond excited to be able to work with him again.

Finally putting my phone down, I get out of bed, going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a shower, as I need to be in hair and make-up by 6:30am, after my shower, I throw on some clothes before making myself a coffee, I also grab myself a banana as I head out the door, where my driver is waiting to take me to set, as we are driving, I pull out my phone and text my best friend Paget Brewster, who I had worked with for a long time, we even dated for two years, we had only broken up because it was too much, working together, living together, plus the fans wanting to know everything we were doing, we had try to keep our private life private, unfortunately it's not always possible, I'm so grateful, we were able to remain friends.

Once the car pulls up outside my trailer, I get out of the car and go inside, I make myself another cup of coffee, before making my way towards hair and make-up, when I enter the make-up trailer, only the hair and make-up team were there, I say good morning to them all, before getting into the chair, their start with my hair, as I'm going to have to wear hair-extension to make my hair longer, I'm happier chatting away with the girl who is doing my hair and drinking my coffee, when my phone dinged letting me know I had a new message, taking out my phone I see it was Paget, she was wishing me luck for the first day of filming, I replied almost instantly telling her I was getting my hair done, along with a selfie of me and the girl doing my hair.

I had been so engrossing messaging with Paget, that I hadn't noticed Eve Best entering the trailer, it was only when I heard her, saying good morning to everyone, that I looked up from my phone catching her eye, I quickly look back down at my phone as I continue to message Paget, telling her that Eve Best had just walked into the trailer, I had never told Paget about my time on Nurse Jackie, it was only after I had gotten the role as Lady Lannister, I told her the whole story after that first reading, after seeing her again I felt I couldn't work with her and that even though I had sigh my contract, I was going to turn the role down, Paget had talked me out of it.

Paget kept messaging me, as she knows how nervous and anxious, I had been about working with Eve Best again, Paget has told me to just talk with her, since the two of us would have a kissing scene, at some point so it would be better for us to be on friendly terms, plus I was no longer an unknown actress, back when I had been on Nurse Jackie.

I once again look up, when I hear someone talking to me, "I'm sorry, did you say something?" I asked, since Eve Best was looking directly at me.