Are we friends yet???

Chapter 4

The next Morning the tension between myself and Eve was almost non-existent, while we were in the hair and make-up, which I'm sure made the girls happy, because I wasn't ignoring Eve this time, we were all actually having a nice chat, Eve shared some stories from her time on the stage, the two girls also shared they've stories with us about why they decided to become hair and make-up artists, Eve eventually asked me about my time on criminal minds, Eve actually seemed interested, Eve told me she had heard of criminal minds though she had never watched it, then Eve said something that really surprised me, when we were alone after the girls once again stepped out.

"Maybe if I had watched it, there might of been a good possibility I would of recognise you, then I could of reach out to you to apologise, taken you to lunch, maybe we might of become friends," Eve reaches for my hand, giving it a little squeeze, I squeeze her hand in return, giving her a tiny smile.

"I would like to go to lunch with you, when everything opens up again," I wasn't sure why I had said that, however that made Eve happy, as she got the biggest smile on her face, besides by the time everything opens up again, we might be friends or at least be in a place where we are both comfortable enough around each other that we could possibly spend an afternoon alone, we were definitely off to a good start.

"I would very much like that," Eve replied giving my hand another squeeze, "maybe we could have lunch today?" Eve asked me with hope filled eyes.

"Maybe," I said pulling my hand away, feeling it might be too soon.

That Morning Eve and myself had to do our dancing scene three more times, only this time Eve would always place her lips next to my ear, when saying her lines, since we were informed that Princess Rhaenys would of kept her deep love for Lady Lannister close to her heart, she wouldn't of share her feeling or they love affair, especially with  her husband, she would of most likely only told her husband that they had once been childhood friends, nothing more.

After our final scene of the morning, Eve once again asks me if I would like to join her for lunch, I knew I had been the one that said we could have lunch together, even though I wasn't quite ready yet.

"Look Eve I know I was the one who suggested us having lunch together, however I meant sometime in the future," as I said it, I couldn't help feeling a little guilty at seeing the disappointed look on Eve's face, I let out a sigh, "Alright, let have lunch together," I said feeling defeated.

"It's alright, let's not try to force a friendship, if it happens it will happen, let's just let it happen naturally," Eve said before turning around and walking away, towards Milly who was playing a young Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. 

That afternoon after lunch, I finally got to film my scene with Matt Smith, we had so much fun filming, laughing, and joking around just like we had when filming Dr Who, even with us joking around and having fun, we were able to film our scene.      

Over the next few weeks, Eve and I spend some time together, on set, we even finally had lunch together a couple of times, however we never had lunch by ourselves.

Someone always joined us, it had been a relief at first for me, Eve had been right it was happening naturally, slowly over the next few weeks we were able to build a nice little friendship, I had of course kept Paget up to date about everything that was happening on set, as well as the progress me and Eve were making, Paget was pleased that we were becoming friends, she also kept me up-to-date on all news about a new criminal minds series, it was still in talks and nothing had been confirmed yet!