6. Get out of jail

Third P.O.V.

After Jake explain everything to Eve.   Eve sigh and said  "  can you guys give me a week to   let this soak in."

Ken said " okay. I'll text  you  to train so that  no one will know that  your half cursed with my blood."

Eve   node her  head and was starting to walk  towards the door when  she saw Jake moving like he's  possessed.

 Kenzo  said " you don't need to worry  he is a psychic drawer."

Eve said " Okay.  I want  to know what's  is he drawing." 

Haily's P.O.V

After   me and Moka watch  Eve go into  my neighbor's apartment, I texted her and then Moka said "  Since she's going to hide in his apartment, lets go clubbing."

" sure but I am not   drinking, I want to unpack some box so it will be less tomorrow."

Five hours later...

When I was a little sobber, I notice I was in jail with   Moka  who was passed out. I sigh  and asked an officer if i can make a phone call.  After I called  Eve hoping   she would come. I sat in the jail and prayed that she would  won't tell Aunty.

 Eve's pov.

After Jake explain everything  to me, I  sigh and said " can you guys give me a week to let this soak in."

Ken said " okay. I'll text you to train so that no one will know that your an experiment from the government."

I node  my  head and was starting to walk towards the door when  I saw Jake moving like he's possessed.

Kenzo said " you don't need to worry he is a psychic drawer."

I said " Okay. I want to know what's is he drawing." 

When  he was drawing he said "  who is this chick. I don't even know....

" that's my cousin and her friend.  Why are  they    behind   a  jail cell ?"

Third P.O.V.

Kenzo was about to say something when  Eve's phone rang

Stay together - Noah Cyrus 

After she hung up, she  said "  my cousin's in jail."

Jake said "   I hate  being   psychic. Anyways   We will help you if you don't tell that i am psychic and that he's a wolfzom ."