transforming & old story

Two weeks later .....Saturday night ...

Blaze's P.O.V.

When the movie was finished, I said " how did you like the movie."

When I didn't hear my girlfriend's answer, I looked to my left and saw that she was asleep. I gently moved her off me. I went upstairs to my room to get a blanket.

Just when got the blanket, I heard a growl sound coming from my brother's room. I went to my bathroom, snice the bathroom is connected to his room and my room , I went in and

said " Why did you get a - i gasped.

Third POV

Blaze gasped because he saw a Kenzo in his zombwolf form. When Kenzo was walking towards Blaze. Blaze walked backwards like Kenzo had a had disease. Kenzo kept on walking and Blaze kept on walking backwards. When Blaze trip on his butt, Kenzo took a step back and rushed to his room.

previously Blaze's P.O.V.

I gasped because he saw a werewolf that was green destroying my brother's pillow. Just as i took out my phone to make call animal control the werewolf turned around. I froze until it jumped off the bed and started to walk towards me. I kept on walking backwards. When I fell on my butt a step back and the animal rushed to his room. I looked around my surrounding to find a weapon. Just when I reached the Clorox bottle it came back. I froze because it was looking at me with something in its hands. When It was near me , I froze until it dropped a note and his phone. After It left, I sigh in relief. I was curious what did the note read.

Old story
Just as Kiroo was about to say something, her phone rang.

Dumb – Tich

Eve P.O.V.

After I got dressed in my clothes, I went into the kitchen and made a hangover drink for her. After I put the container next to her bed side, I left a note and left her apartment. Just when I got in my car, my phone rang.

The text read from Riker saying " Lets go shopping."

After Eve read the text from Ry ( aka Riker )

Eve was about to wolfed out but then decided to make her tell the her the truth.

Five hours later ... at Lakewood mall ( i made up that mall unless there is one)

When they were at the food court, Eve said " I'm thinking of breaking up with Luke

" What ? why?" I knew she was pretending to be shocked.

" I caught him cheating with some girl."

" Who is the beech. I will so hunt her down."

" it's fine."

" What you mean its fine, I will tell him that if he cheats again, I will hunt him down... did you see who it was ?"

" no I ran out of his house."

" oh... Oh ? I saw this cute dress in forever 21 let's go."

Eve knew that Riker is the culprit but said " sure let's go in forever 21."

old story

Kiroo's P.O.V.

I had just shut my locker and started to walk out of the school building. After I had just finished unchaining my bike from the bike rack, I heard ringing in my ears. I touched left my earing and said " what? Oreo."

" There's a fight in DT you up for the prize."

" how much?"

" 4 million."

" I'll be there in ten let me call Hacker."

" okay bye."

When I hung up, I touch my right ear and called up Fo. On the second ring he picked up.

" I need a ride."

" in the school's glass house."

" Thanks."

When he hung up, I started to walk when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed it, twist it and stomped on the strangers foot. When the stranger yelled, I quickly turned around and said " you have five sec – Oh shit. I'm sorry Blaze."

Blaze pov

When I had just got out of detention, I saw my brother's girlfriend walking her bike to the school's garden. I was curious to why would she walk her bike instead of riding it. So I followed her to the school's garden. When she stopped, I put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention. Just when I was about to take my hand off her shoulder, she grabbed it and twisted it. I then scream, she then stomp on my foot. I scream again.

Blaze's P.O.V.
When I was putting the leash on Jenny, Jake said " don't have plans for tonight because I have a surprise for you."

" ugh fine."

Blaze's P.O.V.

After my brother dropped me off in front of the restaurant my brother said "look for a girl with a red rose in her hands." He drove away before I could answer.

Kiroo's P.O.V.

I was there waiting for the guy to show up. I sat there texting until someone said " nice rose."

" Thanks, but it's - I looked up and saw Blaze standing in front of me.

When I woke up, I found myself in the hospital. I looked around the room and saw a nurse helping another patient. I sat up and said "excuse me nurse could you tell me, what day is today."

The nurse said "oh you're okay. You lucky that a girlfriend didn't call the cops on you on school – her phone rang.

Someone like you – Adele

She answered it, node her head and then hung up. After she hung up, she said "your girlfriend told me that she can't make it, but she called your brother."

When we got home Jenny, my dog pushed me down and started to lick my face.

" Laze, walk Jenny."

old story

Two weeks later movie marathon ..

Keith pov

When the movie was over, I was going to ask my girlfriend if she wanted to watch another movie. I looked to my left and saw that she was sleeping. I said " Zero why don't you pop in another movie, Ill get a blanket."

I went upstairs to get a blanket from my room. When I came back down I heard my brother

said " what do you mean.. aww 4311 no. You are not going to kill that zombie or hybrid."

" Zee ( aka Zero) . I'll be fine. Remember I'm ghost rider ( when Rayla turns her ring she looks like ghost rider , Shes a shadow hunter. ) plus it's ten million thousand dollars.

Just as he was about to answer , I took a step and the stair creaked. Both of them looked at me. My brother whispered something to her. Ray ( aka Rayla ) said " I'll get more popcorn."

Third Pov

After Ray went into the kitchen, Blaze covered his girlfriend with the blanket and noticed that the bowl was on the coffee table .

Blaze said " she forgot the bowl." He took it and went in the kitchen and then was shocked making him drop the bowl.

Keith Pov

When I was in the kitchen with the bowl, I dropped it because I was in shocked. There was a skeleton on fire trying to open my back door. When the skeleton turned around it started to walk towards me. When I took a step back. The skeleton said " I'm sorry."

Just as I was about to scream but

the skeleton shot me and I passed out.