she's adopted

Kiroo's P.O.V.

After I got out from the school's greenhouse I started walking fast. When I reach the statue my phone starting ringing.

Becky from the Block – Becky G

I answer it and said " you have five minutes before my class starts."

" Loke is near you? Can I kill him.

" No. "

" 2 million dollars fight you in? How bout I drug him.

" 2 million? Hell yeah. Text me where And no you can't he is my boyfriend's brother.

" what if I -

" No. You ain't doing anything to him. I don't want to spend forty years as the grim reaper."

" goody to shoe."

" Love you."

After I hung up, I quickly went inside the school building and walked to math class. When I just go inside the class room, the bell rang.

When I had finished my math test, a text message popped up from my screen. ( if you watched the anime, Accel World they have a collar on their necks that connects to using internet stuff and its sort of like a phone.) After reading the text, I took out my phone and text back. I didn't want anyone to know that I'm not from this planet.

After school..... Kiroo's P.O.V.

I had just shut my locker and started to walk out of the school building. After I had just finished unchaining my bike from the bike rack, I heard ringing in my ears. I touched left my earing and said " what? Ake.

" There's a fight in DT you up for the prize."

" how much?"

" 4 million."

" I'll be there in ten let me call Hacker."

" okay bye."

When I hung up, I touch my right ear and called up Fo. On the second ring he picked up.

" I need a ride."

" in the school's  green  house."

" Thanks."

When he hung up, I started to walk when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed it, twist it and stomped on the strangers foot. When the stranger yelled, I quickly turned around punched the stranger.

Loke's P.O.V.

When I was out of school, I saw   my friend's brother sister , Kiroo walking her bike to the school's garden. I was curious so I followed her to the school's garden. When she stopped, I put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention. Just when I was about to take my hand off her shoulder, she grabbed it and twisted it. When I scream and everything went dark. When I woke up, I found myself in the hospital. I looked around the room and said " what the – The door opened and some girl stood there.

She said " You're Lucky. If you were a stranger, she would so -

" Nina, He's  Keith's  brother Eric."

She sigh and said " fine, I won't drink his blood. He's cute."

" Nina Anna ."

" I'm kidding." While heading out the door.

After she left, She took a breath and told that she wasn't from this planet.

I was laughing until she transform. I stopped laughing and was shocked.

When she transformed into human form, I was silent.

She said " I'll  let you with your thoughts."