kidnap & old story

Two weeks later... ( fact : Rayla go back together with Noah because Eve convince her to give him another change. Rayla is a ABH )

Rayla and her boyfriend Noah were at his cousin's party snice Keith loves to party.

When they got in side Keith's place it was pack. People dancing. Some people were smoking and playing poker strip. Noah said " I'll get you something to drink."

Rayla said " No alcohol."

He sigh and said " fine."

Rayla P.O.V.

After my boyfriend left me, I found and seat on the couch and waited for him. I texted my cousin that the party is boring. She texted me saying enjoy it or else you are banded from entering the bar.

I sigh and then started to look for my boyfriend. When I got upstairs and check in almost every room. When I got to the last room, the door was a little open. I opened it and was shocked to see a guy funcking something girl. I turned around and about to shut the door when i heard the guy said " I'm about -

" wait, funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I froze because I know those voice. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy again. I forgave him for cheating on me. I counted to ten because I didn't want to turn into Ghost shot. ( combine ghost rider abilities and dead shot abilities.)

Old story

Wednesday ( the last day of school and summer vacation Started)

Riker Pov

I was in math class waiting for the bell to ring and summer vacation would start. I was super excited to go camping my family. Let introduce myself my name is Riker Jenkins. I am going to a be a junior in high school. My boyfriend is Noah. And my best fiend is Jen ( aka Jennifer )

Ring

Ring

When I walked out of class, I pushed my way through to tell my boyfriend that I wont be seeing him snice I am going camping with my family and will be gone a month. When I got closer to his locker I saw him making out my best friend. I got out of the school building and unto my car. After I cried in my car, I texted both of them that I won't see them in a month.

three days later... at the campsite.

Riker POV

When we were In the camp site, I need to use the bathroom, I was banging on the door when my sister said " Bathroom is occupied."

I groaned because i need to piss so bad. I walked out of the RV and went into the woods to pee. When I was done peeing in the bushes I was walking back when I heard a gun shot. My instinct took over and i rushed to where the gun shot was fired. When I got there i saw a guy bleeding out and the guy running away. I put presser on the guy who was bleeding out and was bout to call 911 when he put a ring on my finger and said " I'm sorry."

When he twisted the ring, I blacked out. I woke up in a forest confused until someone said " I'm sorry."

I turned around and gasped. He then said " Let's sit down and talk about why I am sorry."

After he explained everything I said " you chose me because i am a goody two shoe girl and haave a pure heart."

He said " yes."

I sigh and said " okay. But I can give this ring away right."

He said " no take backs."

Two weeks later .. movie marathon... .Saturday night