Chapter Four

Willa's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up and decided to actually look nice- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67331530 I came down stairs and Jackson whistled at me. I rolled my eyes and he just laughed. My dad was making breakfast, eggs, bacon, toast, and sausage. I ate everything but the bacon, which I put in a Ziploc bag to eat at lunch. I thanked my dad and hit Jackson on the back of the head on my way out. I drove to school and saw Kingston trying to calm down a very pissed off Misty. At least she looked good-polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67332038

"Misty calm down before you break a heel." I called out. She turned around and looked at me, then back to Kingston. I walked over to them and asked "What's going on?"

"Some girls started making fun of her and saying it was because she's a lesbian." Kingston explained.

"And I would've kicked their asses if he didn't come hold me down." She said rudely.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"They went inside. Those snarky little-"

"Okay stop the cussing sailor." I said as I grabbed her arm.

"Fine. Hey, what happened with Alice yesterday?"

"I'll tell you later, alone. Sorry Kingston but I want Misty to hear first."

"I see how much you love me." Kingston said sarcastically.

We walked inside the school and I immediately saw Alice, how couldn't you though, she looked so... beautiful. polyvore.com/bad_girl_class/set?id=67330958#stream_box She looked at me for a moment and then looked away. Did she have a tear in her eye? I let go of Misty and ran over to Alice. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a closet.

"Are you crying?" I asked.

"No." she said, even though anyone could plainly see the tears.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

"No, I shouldn't have even gone to your house. I knew you were probably straight and that I'd be rejected right away, that you wouldn't like me. This is my fault."

"Don't speak like that!"

"Why not?"

"Because I do like you. Listen I thought I was straight but ever since I met you, I don't really know what I am, just that I want to be with you."

"Then why'd you act like that yesterday?"

"Because my families religious. My mother believes that homosexuals are disgusting and I was raised to believe that too. But I don't think like that anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because of Misty. And, because I met you."

 She leaned in and I did too and we kissed. Every time we touch I feel these... sparks.

"I think... I think I'm already starting to fall in love with you." I said.

A tear rolled down her cheek and she gave me a peck on the lip. I started to laugh a bit and Alice got this confused look on her face.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked.

"Because I think we just missed first period." She began to laugh too and we stepped outside the closet. The bell rang and we laughed even more.

Misty walked up to us and asked "What the hell? Where were you two?" we both stopped laughing and looked at Misty.

"Sorry, I'll explain it when I tell you what happened yesterday." Alice gave me a look and I looked back at her.

"You haven't told her?"

"No, I was gonna wait until I talked to you." She nodded and we walked off to second period, leaving a confused Misty trailing behind us.

During lunch, Alice and I explained what had happened. Both Kingston and Misty were shocked.

"So you;re... you're a lesbian?" Kingston asked.

"I guess... I mean I know I have feelings for Alice but it's not like I have feelings for all girls." I told him. Misty looked very displeased.

"Well very nice for the happy couple! I'm leaving." Misty said rudely.

"Misty?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I'm just gonna leave." Misty grabbed her stuff and walked out of the lunch room.

"Where is she going?" Alice asked.

"I don't know."

"I've never seen her like that." Kingston admitted.

"Neither have I. I'm gonna go check on her." I walked out of the lunch room in the direction that she did. The first place I saw was a girls restroom so I decided to check in there.

"Misty?"

"Go away."

"Hun, what's wrong?"

"Don't talk to me like that. You don't mean it."

"What do you mean?"

"You say things like hun, but you don't mean t. Not the way I'd like you to anyways."

 "Okay I'm still lost."

She opened up the stall door she was in and walked towards me.

"How come you don't see it? The reason I found out I was gay was because I like you."

"W-what?" Before I could ask more questions she kissed me. In this kiss, unlike one's with Alice, I felt nothing. When I kissed Alice I felt sparks but with Misty... it just feels wrong.

The bathroom door opened up and Alice looked in. I pulled away from Misty and was going to explain, but Alice ran away with a tear falling down her cheek.

Because I Met Her (Lesbian Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें