Chapter Eighteen

Jackson's P.O.V.

"Jackson!" Willa yelled and stood up in shock. "What the hell?"

"Excuse me?" Misty asked and walked over to me.

"No. You are most definitely not excused whore!" I yelled.

"Okay Jackson, what's going on?" Alice said as she stood up too.

"Jack?" Chance said warily as he walked into the room.

"Do any of you have any idea what this little slut did?" I asked.

"No and that's my friend you're talking about." Willa said.

"Well your friend just broke Chels's heart!" I said.

"What are you talking about?" Alice asked.

"Hey Misty? Why are you so silent? Do you finally feel guilt about what you did, because you should!" I yelled.

"Jackson honey, please calm down and stop shouting." Chance said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"No! I will not calm down!" I yelled and yanked myself away from Chance.

"At least tell us why you're yelling at Misty. She hasn't done anything." Willa said.

"She hasn't done anything? She hasn't done anything!?! She has done something! She broke Chels!" I yelled.

"What do you mean?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, if anything, Chelsea broke Misty's heart." Willa said.

"Haha, and where did you hear that load of bullshit?" I asked.

"Misty told us." Alice said.

"What did she tell you? Huh? What did you tell them!?!" I yelled at Misty.

"She said that Chelsea broke up with her for no reason." Willa said.

"Lying little bitch! You know what you did and now you're pretending it didn't even happen?" I yelled.

"What she did? What?" Willa asked.

"Tell 'em Misty. Tell them!" I yelled.

"I... uh..." Misty mumbled.

"Speak up so that the world can know what you did whore!" I yelled.

"I cheated." She whispered.

"What's that? A little louder please!" I said.

"I cheated." She said, this time a little louder than the last.

"You what?" Willa asked.

"I cheated on Chelsea." Misty said and started tearing up.

"Why?" Alice asked.

"I don't know why... I just did. The girl, Layla, she was flirting with me when I was out at this coffee shop late at night. I told her I had a girlfriend but that didn't stop her. After a while I sort of... well... started flirting back. I didn't mean too but you know me, I'm a flirt. After we had sat and talked/flirted for an hour or so, she kissed me. And I kissed back. I sat there with her and honestly, I made out with her. The next day I went over to Chels's place and she confronted me about it. I admitted I kissed another girl and she started crying. I tried to explain, but she wouldn't listen. I know you don't believe me Jackson but I am sorry about hurting her. That was never what I wanted to do. She dumped me and I was too upset about it and I needed for someone to help me out so I lied to Willa and Alice and said that she broke up with me. I'm so sorry guys, I shouldn't have lied, hell, I shouldn't have kissed Layla."BY the end of this tears where streaming down Misty's face and she fell down onto the couch.

"Misty..." Willa said and sat next to her. "I can't forgive what you did just yet but you shouldn't have lied to us. This whole time I thought Chels caused you pain, not the other way around."

"You need to make things right." I said. Everyone looked at me and I sat on the other side of Misty.

"You need to go apologies to her. Do you still love her?" I asked. She nodded. "Then go beg for forgiveness. Go try to make things good again. Try to gain her love and trust again. I know she still loves you, so you need to do this."

"Your right Jackson. Thanks." She said.

"Don't thank me. I'm doing this for Chelsea, not you. I still hate you for what you did and I'll never really think of you the same, but if you try to make Chels happy again, I'll forgive you a little bit, or at least I'll still talk to you." I said.

She nodded and got up. "I'm going to go make things right." She said.

"Right now?" Willa asked.

"Well... maybe not now... it is late... I know! I'm going to go home and write down everything I want to say to her and practice my apology. Bye guys." And with that, she left.

I looked over at Willa and she had a hand on her stomach.

"Hey, you never did tell me why you've got a giant bruise on your stomach." I said.

"It's a long story." Willa said.

"Tell me."

What she said I was not prepared to hear. No way am I ever letting her go back to that school again!