Chapter Nine

Misty's P.O.V.

"What the hell?" Kingston asked.

"I would say it's not what it looks like, but it's totally what it looks like." I said. Chelsea looked down at the floor in...shame?

"Should we talk about this?" he asked.

"No." I said. They all looked at me and I continued. "It's not as though this is your business anyways. If one of us ends up wanting to talk, then we'll talk. Until then, I don't really think it's a pressing matter."

No one really had anything else to say on the matter so Jackson just mumbled "Let's go" and we walked to the car. Chance had his own car that he drove. We made it back to the house and no one really knew what to do.

"Wanna have another slumber party?" Willa asked. Alice nodded and then Willa looked at me. "You wanna join us?" I shook my head and looked down.

"Chance is going to stay the night." Jackson proclaimed. They walked upstairs and into

Jackson's room.

"What are you two gonna do?" Willa asked. I shrugged my shoulders and continued looking down.

"I guess I'll walk back home." I said, since I only live a few streets over.

"I'll head home too." Chelsea said. We walked out together and Alice and Willa walked upstairs.

I shut the door behind me and looked at Chelsea. "You wanna come to my house? We could talk. I think we need to." I said.

She nodded and then asked "What about your mom?"

"She went on that mission trip, too. She left me some money to pay for food and stuff." We walked to my house in silence and I unlocked the door when we approached it. "Home sweet home." I shut the front door and walked over to my room.

"How long you want me to stay?" Chelsea asked.

"However long you want, I guess. Doesn't matter to me. You could stay the night. We were best friends before you left; we've got some catching up to do."

She smiled and sat down on the bed. "You want to borrow some pajamas?" She nodded and I went through my drawers and picked these out- polyvore.com/pj_time/set?id=67619760 we got dressed and then I had a top notch idea.

"Wanna have a popcorn & movie marathon?" I asked. She smiled and nodded and I went to make popcorn while she chose movies.

She had picked out Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Night Rises. I rolled my eyes at her and she grinned. She sat on the couch and I was sitting on the floor. We were halfway through the first movie when she asked "Are we gonna, like, date now? Or was the like some sort of one night stand?" she asked. I sighed and paused the movie.

"What do you want for us to be?" I asked.

She looked down and mumbled "I don't know."

"Listen, ever since you came back you've been all I've had my eyes on. I would love to date you. When we kissed I felt sparks that I never have before. When we had sex, well, that was amazing. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you." I said. She came and sat on my lap, facing me.

"I love you too." She said before kissing me. Just as last time this kiss was full of love, lust, and craving for one another. Soon we were in my bedroom and under the sheets.

Willa's P.O.V.

Alice and I went upstairs to my bedroom. The fort had managed to stay up while we were gone. We changed into some PJ's that I had- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67980862 and laid down. I looked over at Alice and she was grinning.

"Why are you suddenly miss happiness?" I asked.

"I just thought, this house is so gay. I mean right now there's us in here and then there's Chance with Jackson in his bedroom." I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

I leaned over to her and gave her a kiss. When we broke apart she had an even bigger grin than before.

"What?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, after school, we are going to die my hair and I want lip piercings." She said.

"Whoa, what?" I asked.

"You heard me. I want to change up my look a bit, you know. I mean, you've got purple and black hair. I was thinking pink, not like Misty's pink, but a lighter pink. My hair will still be

mostly blonde too. Maybe I should get some of those real cool color contacts..."

"You are nuts." She looked a bit hurt and then I smiled. "But I still love you for it." I kissed her and then we laid back down and went to sleep. Tomorrow, Alice was going to get one hell of a makeover.