Chapter Seven

Willa's P.O.V.

We all waved goodbye to my mom and sat back down at the table when a brilliant idea popped into my head.

"There's no school tomorrow!" I proclaimed.

"We know, it was canceled because of all the preparation for the dance." Alice said.

"No, I mean you should stay over. Not only you, Chelsea too." We all smiled and agreed to this idea.

"Sounds fun." Chelsea said.

"Yep, and tomorrow we can shop for some fancy dresses." I said. Jackson gave me a weird look and I rolled me eyes. "And a tux."

"We should invite Misty and Kingston to come shopping with us." I was surprised that Alice had suggested this. She was really mad at Misty for kissing me at school, maybe she's forgiving her? I'll have to ask her later.

"Definitely." Jackson agreed. "I need to spend time with a guy instead of a whole bunch of girls." He mumbled. All us girls still heard him and glared at his. "Sorry." He said. We laughed a bit until I thought of something.

"Sleeping arrangement." I said.

"It'll work best if it's you and Alice and me and Chels." Jackson said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Well let's start building us a fort like girls must do when one is staying at another's house." I said. Alice laughed and followed me to my room. We grabbed all the sheets and pillows from the closet we keep them in and threw them in my room. We put chairs in my room and threw covers across them and made a roof. We stacked pillows everywhere and had a bit of a pillow fight too. I grabbed a little lantern and put it in the fort so we would have light. We went in our fort and talked for hours. We we're having so much fun that we lost track of time.

We were both laughing about something when suddenly we both stopped and just looked at each other. I don't know who leaned in first but next thing you know we were kissing. The kiss quickly deepened and turned into a full on make-out session. We slowly laid down and kissed each other passionately. I gave her small kisses around her jaw and worked my way down her neck. I found her sweet spot when she moaned and I stayed there for a little while.

"W-W-Willa" she moaned.

"What?" I asked in between kisses.

"We can't." I got off of her and nodes.

"Your right."

"We can still make-out though, just don't give me a hickey or anything."

I don't know how long we made out but when I woke up in the morning I was in her arms. I smiled and she opened her eyes.

"Morning." She said.

"Morning." I got up and out of the fort so I could stretch. Alice came out a moment later and did the same.

"Can I use your shower?" she asked. I nodded and she went into the bathroom across the hall.

I went over to my closet and pulled out an outfit for today. I went ahead and pulled one out for Alice too, because I doubt she wants to go over to her house, get changed, and then come back. Here are our outfits- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67542629 when she came back into my room with a towel wrapped around her I pointed to the bed where I had laid her outfit. I was already wearing mine. She smiled when she saw it. She changed in my room and I went to the bathroom to fix my hair. When I started putting on make-up, Alice came in. She did her hair and I did her make-up. We walked out hand in hand and went to Jackson's room to check on Chelsea. She was up and wearing this-polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67543312 we all just stood there and looked at each other for a moment. We then burst into extreme laughter. Jackson walked over and looked at us all before giving us a weird look.

"Did you guys plan this?" he asked.

"I chose Alice's and my outfit, but Chelsea chose hers all on her own." I said.

Jackson just shook his head and walked off. We all tried to contain our giggles and walked out together, Jackson following close behind. We drove to Misty's first and picked her up. She wore this- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67543619 we all stared at her and she stared at us before asking-

"What the hell?" this time everyone one laughed. We picked up Kingston next. Jackson and Kingston both wore jeans and t-shirts with their favorite bands. We all went into the mall together and then broke out into groups- me and Alice, Jackson and Kingston, and Chelsea and Misty.

After hours of looking in every store, Alice and I were finally able to find dresses we liked long with accessories. This is what we got- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67555129 we met up with the rest of friends around lunch time and ate at the food court. I can't help but feel that this dance is going to be great!