Chapter 2- Chavan family like Shruti for their son

Patralekha Samrat Chavan is the eldest daughter-in-law of Chavan House. Being the eldest daughter-in-law there is a lot of responsibility on her shoulder though her mother-in-law Ashwini love her like a daughter and shoulder her responsibilities still the head of the family their Kaku Bhabani Chavan thinks that it's time the new generation of daughters-in-law take charge of the house.

So she and Samrat's first cousin Mohit'a wife Karishma have divided the maximum work among them. Now a day Kaku gave her one more responsibility, to find the youngest daughter-in-law in this house. Finding a bride for Virat is quite tough work he is really not interested much in marriage. Whenever the family talks about the topic he made them silent by expressing his disagreement.

Patralekha was Virat's classmate and friend so their relationship is not like typical brother-in-law and sister-in-law that is the reason his mother also asked her to make him agree to the marriage. She talked with her husband Samrat to ask Kaku to let not to push Virat for marriage as e doesn't want to marry now. As per her wish, Samrat one day at the breakfast table said "Kaku, Virat doesn't want to marry now. Cant, we give him some more time before pushing him for marriage?"

Bhabani silenced him and said "No Samrat. Our family has some traditions and I think everything should be on the proper time. Virat is 28 and it's the right time to get married. By the way, you and Patraleka are married for 2 years and we are waiting for our grandchildren. Think about it. Mohit and Karishma get married one year after you and they have already given us the good news." no one talks above Bhabani's words except Virat.

So, Samrat helplessly looked towards his wife and Patralekha has to start hunting for a perfect bride for the Chavan family as per all their preferred parameters. She thought to search for the girl first and then make Virat agree to the marriage.

After a month's try and going through 1000 girls' profiles finally Patralekha showed the best three suitors to the elders Lavanya, Shruti and Amrita. After meeting these three girls and their families all liked Shruti Deshpande. She belongs to a traditional Marathi joint family. Her father runs their family business. She has finished her graduation in English literature nd is a very good cook. What else Bhabani Chavan ask for in a beautiful traditional educated girl from a reputed joint family who knows household work? it is like a lottery for their family.

After all of them liked Shuri a lot the next thing was to make Virat agree to the marriage. Virat at once said no but Samrat and Patralekha literally begged him to meet Shruti for once. Virat finally took on mercy on them and agreed to meet Shruti but in the condition that he will meet her alone without any friends or family. Obviously, Bhabani did not like the idea but its Virat if they push his buttons more he will deny marrying. That's why instead of giving orders she ask Patralekha to make Virat agree.

Virat went to meet Shruti in a restaurant. He was meeting her for his brother and best friend. He thought that he will tell her to say no for marriage. But after meeting her he understood she is like a girl who will do what her family say her to do. 

Guys, please check out my other Sairat stories also and tell m what you think about them.

A triangle Love Story

As new generation take charge

Hidden affair

My protector

Replecement

Starting from scratch

Tere mere love story

Unfaithful

Where life is leading us

Complecated life

Complication and confusion

Falling in love again

Its between us

Jab we met again

Love and light of their life

Secret relationship

The mysterious girl ad the handsome guy

Virat's realization and Sai's love

When she retuned

Your support means the world to me

Virat's letter to Sai