Chapter 8- square one again and tell family

Both families are again back on their mission to get their children married to a suitable groom or bride.

Bhabani again called Patralekha to assign her the responsibility to search for a perfect bride for Virat soon. On the other hand, Mrs. Joshi also started to search for a perfect son-in-law.

Samrat, Patralekha, Virat, Sai, and Sunny meet in a restaurant to discuss the matter. Samrat frustratingly said "Now what? We are again at the same stage!! Pakhi is bombarded with the responsibility to search for a bride for Virat and Alka Aunty is also searching for a groom for Sai. Every time we can't divert the minds of the prospective bride and groom. We need a permanent solution."

All agreed with the statement. Sunny said "I think Virat and Sai should elope and get married. Once the marriage happens then none can deny it. They have to accept it anyway for their children's happiness."

Sai looked horrified at the idea she voiced "My mother is a heart patient she will surely have a heart attack if I elope and secretly get married."

Virat looked towards Sunny angrily and said "Ignore him, Sai. He has gone mad. If we do this then kaku will never accept us and will taunt my parents the whole life that their son tarnished the family's reputation. And if by any chance she gets to know that Jeeva and Pakhi supported us then she will throw them out of the house."

Samrat and Patralekha agreed with Virat. Patralekha said "We need to tell about Virat and Sai at home but the question is how. How will we tell them?"

Suddenly Sai saw one of her neighbors there and her face on the menu card. After the neighbor left she said "Radha Aunty is the most nosey person in our area. If she sees anything she will definitely tell that to my Aai."

Listening to this Sunny said, "Then we could let our gossip queen Rekha Aunty see them and let her inform Bhabani Kaku." At first, everyone brushed the idea as usual but later they thought that is a good way to inform the ChavanFamily about Virat and Sai. As per Sai's family, she will directly tell her mother.

As per the plan, Sunny gets the information that Mrs. Rekha Patil will visit a restaurant for her kitty the next day. Virat and Sai met there and behaved like all lovey-dovey with lots of public displays of affection.

As expected Radha noticed them and soon visited Chavan House to pass this information to Bhabani. She told Bhabani "Oh Bhabani ji I went to the new coffee shop down the street yesterday and you know what. I have seen Virat there with his girlfriend. You are really lucky she is really beautiful."

Bhabani called Virat in front of the family and asked about it. Virat straight cut told them that yes he has a girlfriend named Sai and she is a doctor. Bhabani being the traditional woman couldn't take it. First Virat chooses a girl for himself and secondly, a working woman can not become Chavan's daughter-in-law.

Sai also told her mother about her relationship with Virat. When her mother heard that Virat is an IPS officer she rejected him without listening to anything about him.