Chapter 10- Happiness

After getting the blessing of both the families Virat and Sai decided not to wait for long for marriage. Families also wanted to get these two married soon. All visited kulevi temple of Chavans and met their family priest. The priest decided on a date two months away for the wedding. It's not taught for Chavans as they have lots of manpower but for Alka being a single mother it's tough to arrange her only daughter's marriage in this short span.

Virat and Sai proposed a registry marriage followed by a small-scale temple wedding for the convenience of their family. But Alka was the first one to object. She said "Sai me and your Baba had a dream of your grand wedding from the moment you were born. He saved money for it also. I don't want to disappoint him."

Chavan's family also support her as they also wanted to celebrate the last wedding of this generation with a bang. But all knew it was difficult for Alka to manage everything alone though Yash and his family come to help her. So Karishma offered to help Alka along with her best friend Seema.

As Patralekha just joined her company again she couldn't get involved in the arrangements of the wedding. Elders also asked her to concentrate on her career to make up for the lost years. So Samrat and Mohit volunteered for arranging their brother's wedding but at the last minute, Karishma also had to get involved.

All the functions of the wedding happened smoothly and guests appreciate the arrangement of both the families. While Karishma stayed in the Chavan House and her best friend Seema stayed in the Joshi House. Both of them planned, executed those plans, and handled vendors, venues, caterers everything like a pro.

During the wedding, Virat asked for a special gift from Alka "Aunty I would like to ask something from you." Alka said "Yes beta please tell me I will give anything in my capacity." he smiled and said, "I would like you to move in with us, if you stay alone we will be in tension so please I want you as my gift aunty." Alka was surprised at first and then teas of happiness rolled down from her eyes. She said "How that can be possible beta? What people will say if I stay in my daughter's house." Virat said, "You call me beta and then said daughter's house it's your son's house also." Alka said, "Ok beta I will move in but when I will not be able to stay alone anymore I am not much old till now."

Virat let it go after taking a promise she will move in with them after a few years when she will not be able to stay alone for her health condition or age.

One Sunday after the wedding when the whole family was enjoying the wedding video Sai suddenly said "Karishma you have a talent for arranging any event. Why not you start an event management company with Seema?' Karishma first becomes happy with appreciation and later gets shocked listening to Sai's proposal. After seeing Sai and Patralekha being economically independent she also wanted to become one but she is the mother of an infant and Bhabani Kaku will not allow her to neglect her mother's duty to her career.

Bhabani looked towards Sai first and then Karishma. She then said "You are right Sai, she arranged all the functions of our home very nicely in fact I heard that she and her friend Seema used to arrange all the functions of her maternal home and Seema's home before marriage. It's a nice idea, Sai. Karishma's birthday is coming we will gift her the company, Mohit, Ninad and Om make the arrangements to start the company.

That day Karishma come to Sai's room and said "Thank you for giving me this opportunity, it would have never been possible without you." Sai smiled and hugged her happily. Soon Karishma and Sema started an event management company on the day of Karishma's birthday. Bhabani invested a good amount in their company. She also gave Sai a huge amount for establishing her own clinic. Sai and a few of her friends started this clinic after leaving their job.

Ashwini and Sonali again took charge of the day-to-day management of the house as all three of their daughters-in-law are independent and busy pursuing their careers. That doesn't mean Patralekha, Karishma, and Sai don't do any work at home, they try to do household choruses before leaving for work or after coming back but their mothers try to give them as much rest. Bhabani's day was spent with the little grandchild, she took full responsibility to take care of this little angel. 

and like this, the family lived happily for ever. 

-----------------------------------------------------The End-------------------------------------------------