Chapter 7- Disheartened Chavans and Joshis

Yash ans Shruti started to talk with each other regularly. With this regular talk they started to understand each other and soon they fell in love. They started to meet with each other and oneday they told their family that they dont want to go wit the arranged marriage anymore as they like someone else. 

Yash’s family was sad and they get angry with Yash for breaking marriage with Sai. they told him that “We really cant say this to Mrs. Joshi or Sai. You have to tell them.” so in one afternoon Yash asked Sai for a coffee. When they both sat for the coffee Yash said Sai with a sad voice “o Sai do you remember that day we decided to go for dinner but you  couldnt make it?” she replied yes and he continued “that day I met a girl name Shruti, her companion was also unable to come for dinner, we dine out that day and started to converse. She understand me very well. I dont know when I fell in love with her, I am sorry I cant marry you.” 

Sai smiled and said “its okey Yash. we are friends and I am happy for you.” Sai made Yash’s parents agree to meet Shruti and accept her. When Mrs. Josh cme to know about it she fet disheartened. From long time sh wanted to make Yash as her son-in-law and now the dream broke so it was a hard blow for her. 

Sai made her mother understand the matter well and console her. Mrs. Joshi become worried for her daughter now. Now how she will find a good person for her precious daughter. Beig a single mother its all her responsibility to find a good person for her darling daughter Sai. 

On the otherhand when Shruti voiced her opinion about the alliance with Virat her orthodox family was very angry. They never imagine that their daughter who few days ago also told I will get married  with the man you choose for me now saying that she love someone so she want to break her alliance with the person they choose. They tried every tricks an Indian family can do to make her agree to marry Virat. They showed anger, played reputation card, blackmailed her but she stood farm in her decision. She informed Virat about her relationship with Yash and Virat supported her. 

When Virat supported Shruti to break the marriage there was nothing to say for Shruti’s family. Chavan family become heart broken and devastated after the broken alliance. After a lot of search they found the perfec girl and with Gods grace Virat also agreed to meet the girl so they thought that their youngest son Virat wil get married soon but the dream shattered into thousand pieces like a glass doll fallen on har floor. Bhabani Chavan was offended with Shruti for falling in love after fixing her allinace and Virat for supporting her to break the marriage. 

After this incient Virat also told his family to stop bothering him for marriage for few months. They thought that Virat get hurt for Shuti incident thats why he want to avoid it and they also gave it a rest. 

Few months later Yash and Shruti’s engagement get fixed. Both Virat, Sai and their families were invited in the ocation. Mrs. Joshi felt that she need to find a groom for her daughter soon as everyother person is getting married and she will not be able to find a good man for her daughter. 

Bhabani refused to go to Shruti’s engagement but others attained the function, this invitation determined Bhabani to find a bride for her nephew and get him married soon