Chapter 5- What to do? Hatching a conspiracy ???

All four of them started to meet continuously to plan something to save the relationship between Virat and Sai. It is really a tough job for them as both the family's choices and preferences are different.

The orthodox Chavan family doesn't like their daughters-in-law to work after marriage. They like that their daughters-in-law will manage their household work and will give an heir to the family. On the other hand, Joshi family is a very open-minded family who believes in woman empirement. They always support their daughters and daughters-in-law to work and become self-dependent. Sai's mother is a retired college teacher. And her mother hates people who are in force

Now they are really clueless regarding what to do. Samrat once gave the proposal to put Sai's profile in front of Chavans saying that she will leave her career later but Patralekha was the first one to object. She first thought that elders will allow her to work after seeing her talent but that never happened. So she doesn't want to destroy Sai's career also.

Sai also said that she doesn't want to compromise her career as it was her dead father's dream and she wants to serve people till her last breath. Virat asked "wah what a plan dada? What will you say to Sai's mother? That I will leave my job of police will join family business??" Samrat looked towards Virat's sarcastic face as he felt ashamed of his sarcastic comments.

Suddenly Sai's phone rang and it was from Yash. Yash asked her for a coffee. She felt irritated after the call and said throwing her phone on the table "now it was left only, this Yash is irritating me now like a romantic fool. I asked him why he wants to marry me and what he said was he doesn't like anybody so it will be better to marry his friend."

Pakhi suddenly jumped from her chair and said "What did you say, Sai? That he doesn't like anybody special that's why he wants to marry you? Not because he likes you or loves you? Right???" Sai with a shocked face said "yes" Pakhi said "Shruti also told you that she doesn't have any problem marrying Virat as she doesn't like anyone. Right, Virat?" Virat also nodded positively.

Seeing Pakhi's naughty smile Samrat asked "what are you conspiring, Pakhi?" Pakhi looked towards her childhood friend and said "none of them like anyone so why not we play cupid between them? Then they will break the wedding and we will get more time to think about Sai and Virat."

Virat clapped his hands and said "yes we can do that. Pakhi is a master in matchmaking. So let's start the mission Matchmaking." all of them confirmed the plan and started to plan mission matchmaking.