II

Cats meowing, delicious smell of coffee, tea and food was all over the cafe

"I'm remember you love cats don't you? So i brought you two to a cat cafe"

There was a small fence around a small place, which there was so many different kind of cats. Few played with other customers, others sleep and few was just sitting in a high place.

"Hu tao, stay here with the cats. Me and y/n will go order something"

She didn't answer but instead she just nodded back. Carefully open the gate and made sure no cat got out.

Ningguang and y/n walk up to the cashier, look at the menu with a lot to pick.

"One milk tea please" y/n pointed towards the sign with an image of a milk tea.

The waiter nodded at her and took out her hand for the mora she needs to pay.

Y/n already had her mora ready, gave it to the nice lady before she went head back to the kitchen.

"I need to use the restroom first" point at the doors. She walk towards to the door and open them.

"Same as usual right?" Ganyu smile at xiao as they walk in the street. All they did when they got home is to do their homework and chores before leaving to the cat cafe.

Xiao nodded as he look to at his friends instagram and his. He barely post anything but only in his story.

The wind blew though their hairs which they started to smell food from across the street.

Ganyu push the button of a pole in order to get across the road. Cars still pass them for a while until the streets lights slowly went to red.

Ganyu started to walk across until xiao was distracted by his phone, she quick grab his arm and dragging him to the other side.

Their feet place down in the sidewalk to where next to it was the cat cafe they always go to.

Ganyu lifted her hand, push back the door that made the bell go ring.

"Welcome back!" The same waiter shouted as them with a smile in her hand.

Ningguang didn't look back and still was waiting on y/n drink.

"Ningguang! What are you doing here?"

She turned around them and smiled at them.

"Well my friend was complaining all the ride from the airport to get something to drink. So here i am"

Ganyu started to talk with Ningguang while xiao order some almond tofu. He look back his phone to see any messages but nothing.

"Whos milk tea is this?" The waiter shouted and look around the cafe.

"Sorry! Its my!" A figure with beautiful h/c hair walk next to xiao who lifted his eyes to see who it was.

His amber widen open as he saw the person next to him. His hand pull down with his phone still on.

"Y/n?.."

The girl didn't face at him at all, walk directly towards where the cats were.

His eyes still was on her, he couldn't believe that she had came back after so many years had passed.

"Ningguang! Lets go!" Hu tao voice made xiao snap out of his mind, and quickly turn back to the counter.

He had a feeling he was imaging things, he couldn't remember how she look like. All the things he could remember was her voice, her soft warm eyes and the same ring that he gave her before she left.

Ningguang, hu tao and the stranger had left the cafe. The waiter came in with a plate of tofu and gave it in his hands.

He walk towards a table with his food on his hand. Around the table, barley anyone was there.

Ganyu came with a tea in her hands towards xiao table.

"Probably i was imaging things but while her now?.."

Slowly grab the metal spoon, took a small amout of tofu and place it in his mouth.

They both didn't talk to eat other, Ganyu was thinking about any student council meeting she needed to go the week. While xiao look at his ring in his right hand while eating his food.

" i wish she could come back to liyue today"

The sun was going down slowly, the streetlights started to turn on one by one. Ningguang carefully took out y/n luggage out of the trunk of her car.

"Ningguang you got my schedule for tomorrow right?" Y/n with worried eyes in her face as she took luggage from her.

"Yes i did, tomorrow you have to chose someone to give you a tour of the school from your first period. Wear something nice tomorrow".

Y/n smiled at her, turned around to face very nice hotel she was going to stay for a couple of days.

People walk with papers, cleaning supplies or other stuff use for the hotel room.

"Wangshu inn surely never stops begin so pretty. Are you sure you couldn't stay at hu tao place?"

Y/n look at her with a deadpan. "Yes I'm sure, i can stay here for a whole week".

"What are you going to do then when this week is over? You don't enough time to buy a house." Ningguang cross her arms and stare at y/n soft e/c eyes.

"I was hoping to see someone that i haven't talk to...i could ask him"

Ningguang and hu tao look at each other for a while, then back to y/n.

"Well, if that plan fails, you could always stay with me but i have to ask my roommate first...heh.."

Y/n stared at hu tao who has her hand on her neck while nervously laughing.

"Well, see you tomorrow at school" Waving back at them as she walk towards the inn with her luggage.

Inside of the inn was so clean, pretty and smell good to for some reason. Their was very fancy chairs in a corner with the tv on.

At the counter of the inn, was a very nice looking lady petting a cat as it slept.

"Welcome to Wangshu Inn, how long are you staying?" Checking in her computer.

"I book a room for a week in a name of y/n"

The lady check her computer again, look all the names in the list. She carefully check the names and eventually she found her name.

"Ah yes! Let me get your key first" behind her was a wall of keys for the rooms.

Room 28, was the room y/n was going to stay and the number that the lady got.

"Room 28, and please call me Verr Goldet"

Y/n smiled, people love her smile back at sumeru. It look like people from liyue also like her smile.

"Thanks Verr" walking away from the counter and heading towards the empty elevator.

Next chapter...