XI

[I finally got motivation to finish a chapter]

Y/n and xiao were catching up with each other as they head towards xiao's house

Y/n and xiao were catching up with each other as they head towards xiao's house. Little they know, four people were behind them and hiding from them.

"So..is she the one?" Bosacius ask as he was hiding with his other three siblings who were also hiding.

"Of course she is, xiao is smiling right now" bonanus pointed at xiao.

She was right. Xiao was smiling warming as y/n continues talking about her life in sumeru.

"I can't believe it, xiao is smiling." Menogias whisper.

"Huh, who knew the emo sibling can smile" indarias teased as she quietly chuckled.

As xiao keep walking with y/n, he felt something unpleasant and turned around. No one was behind them.

"Something wrong xiao?" Y/n asked.

Xiao had felt someone was following them but look back at y/n.

"No, i thought someone was following us" he reply as they continue walking towards his house.

Behind a wall, the four older siblings hid and peek out a bit.

"Did you think he saw one of us?" Bosacius asked as indarias deadpan at him.

"You probably were speaking too loud and we almost got caught" as indarias flick her finger on bosacius forehead.

Bosacius and indarias started to argued as menogias tried to make them to be quiet. Soon bonanus look back at xiao and y/n who was staring at them.

"Ugh, come on out. All four of you" xiao glared at him.

All four of them froze and soon walk away from the wall.

"Xiao, do you know them?" Y/n asked as she look all four of them.

"She's so cute!" Bonanus yelled at she randomly hugging y/n.

Y/n and xiao got surprised how bonanus was hugging y/n. Soon indarias and bosacius started to comment y/n while xiao and menogias stood behind next to him.

"Tch.." menogias notice xiao getting annoyed as he staring at his siblings who was with y/n.

"Hmph.. xiao, are you jealous that your own siblings are close to y/n?" Menogias whisper in xiao ear.

Xiao froze and look at menogias before looking back at y/n. He felt something weird, he only wanted him to be around y/n.

"Xiao!" Y/n voice made xiao snap out of it. He look to see bonanus and indarias dragging her away with bosacius leading them.

"Hey! Stop it" xiao shout when he began chasing them with menogias behind them.

Bonanus and indarias giggled as bosacius was dragging y/n away from xiao.

"Leave her go!" Xiao shouted behind as his siblings expect for menogias running away from him with y/n.

They keep running with y/n. Y/n just didn't do anything and still confused what was happening as she look behind bosacius to see xiao still chasing them but was catching up.

"Ah shit! He's catching up" indarias shouted as they continue running with y/n.

Bosacius still was dragging y/n with indarias and bonanus while trying running away from xiao but soon he showed up in front of them.

Xiao quickly grab y/n, pulled her away from his siblings and holding her close to him.

"She's mine!" Xiao shouted at his siblings as he was holding y/n close.

All four of xiao siblings went silent as well as y/n.

"How adorable~" bonanus teased as well as the rest of xiao siblings.

"Its just like when you were kids xiao~"

Y/n and xiao both look at each other for a while until xiao let her go and look away.

None of xiao's siblings or y/n saw his red cheeks as his heart beat faster. Y/n remember a memory about how xiao didn't want y/n to play with other kids at a young age.

Y/n chuckled as indarias and bosacius smirked at xiao like teasing him.

"Weren't you all supposed to be at your college classes?" Xiao asked to his four siblings.

"When our classes ended earlier than before so we're done for today. I think y/n should stay for dinner though" menogias suggested as indarias and bonanus agreed.

"Well we just going to study at my room. I don't think her parents allow y/n to stay-" xiao got interrupted.

"Sure. I would love to stay" y/n smiled at them.

Xiao just wanted to be alone with y/n in his room but his plan had to be ruined by his siblings.

"Great, lets go" indarias started to lead the way and soon others start to followed them.

Xiao and y/n was walking behind them and started to talk again about their life. Indarias and menogias chuckled as bonanus found both of xiao and y/n cute when they are talking.

As they keep walking, bonanus notice xiao blushing and looking at y/n warming. She whisper to indarias and pointed at xiao.

Both of them giggled quietly as they watch xiao blushing. Xiao soon heard their giggled as both of them looked away and acted they didn't saw anything.

Y/n slightly smiled at them. It was good to finally see xiao again. Although she felt something new while looking at xiao. Something warm that made her slightly blush.

"Y/n?" Xiao's voice made her snap out of her head. She notices they already arrived to his house and his siblings already were in the house.

"Coming" y/n reply while xiao allowed her to enter first. He blush more while closing the door behind him.

Next chapter...