XII

"Ughhh

"Ughhh... i don't want to study... can't i go with your siblings xiao?" Y/n complain as she was laying in xiao's bed while xiao was busy writing notes from the last lecture.

"No. Its been weeks since you came back and i thought sumeru was more strict with their education. I'm surprised you didn't failed"

Y/n groan as she hid her head under xiao pillow. Xiao just deadpan at her before returning to his notes.

She didn't stop complaining to xiao for a while until xiao slap his hands in the table with his head down.

"Umm..are you- " y/n nervously ask but xiao quickly grab her by the collar of her shirt and grip it tightly.

"Wait wait! What are you doing?.."

"I swear if you don't stop.. I'll make sure to tape your fucking mouth shut. Got it?" Glaring at her while seeing her nodded quick.

"Ok ok! No need to get mad!" Y/n nervously sweatdrop.

"Oy! Xiao, by any chance you have my-.."

Indarias interrupted as she saw xiao grabbing y/n but the collar of her shirt.

Silence..

"My, sorry for interrupting your kisses moment~"

"WE AREN'T KISSING!" both xiao and y/n yelled at indarias. Xiao got annoyed which he soon let go of y/n shirt collar.

"Ok ok. Dinner is going to be ready soon so better finish your studies"

As soon as indarias left xiao's room, y/n went nervous so she just sat on in xiao bed.

"Lets get back to studying now" Xiao scoff as he sat down in the floor.

Y/n groan but sat down in front of xiao with a annoyed looked in her face.

They could hear birds outside and some conversation going on with xiao's siblings but couldn't hear them clearly. Xiao's eyes look up to look at y/n eyes then slowly down to her lips. Her soft lips which y/n caught him staring at.

"Xiao? Something wrong?"

Xiao immediately realized he was staring too.

"Sorry, just thinking about something" he cleared his throat.

Y/n shrugged as she open her notes.

"Xiao..."

"What is it y/n?" He said with an annoyed face which he saw y/n look nervous while not making eye contact with him.

"Can you let me copy your notes?.." she ask.

Xiao stared at her with a deadpan look before he look back to his notes.

"No"

"What?! Xiao please! Let me copy your notes this one time! I'm your childhood friend!" She whined.

"No. You should've listened to the lecture and now its your fault"

"Xiao! Pleasee!.."

Xiao ignored her but that wasn't helpful. She kept asking for his notes as for xiao, he was getting more and more annoyed of her whining.

"Y/n! Shut up!" Xiao barked which made y/n immediately quiet and tremble a bit.

He soon realized he might took it too far which he felt bad for her now.

"Fine.. but sorry for yelling at you.." He mumbled.

Y/n gasp. "Thank you xiao! I'll make sure i pay attention more in class for you"

She smiled warmly which xiao stood there before he gave his notes to her. He watch her copying his own notes although he enjoy staring at her.

Delicious food was now serving in the table while indarias and bonanus was still preparing more food for y/n who seem nervous.

Both bosacius and menogias was glaring at her which xiao notice. He send a glare at his brothers to stop.

They look away as bonanus and indarias was serving y/n a lots of food. A lot.

"Y/n, you must try some delicious food indarias made!" Bonanus serve y/n some.

"No no, your food is better bonanus. She needs to try some of yours" indarias reply while serving y/n.

Y/n seem nervous since her plate was filled with many kind of food. She look at xiao for help.

"I think you two gave her too much. She isn't going to eat it all" Xiao tried to stop them.

"Oh no, she will finish all of this?" Both of xiao's sister cold glared at her.

Y/n quickly nodded as she seem nervous.

"God xiao's siblings are glaring at me so deadly. What did I even do to them?" Thought y/n as they all sat down to eat and talk.

Y/n watch all of them talking to each other, what a happy family they seem to bed.

"I wish my parents were still here"

Xiao notice her a bit gloomy while she ate. He didn't dare say anything but worried about her.

Bonanus saw xiao looking at y/n while eating. She softly chuckled which got xiao attention.

"You really are a lucky girl y/n" bonanus whisper directly to y/n ear before she lean away.

Xiao got annoyed and hear his sister whisper on the other hand, y/n was confused what bonanus meant bur instead of asking, she just ate the food in her plate.

Indarias chuckled quietly.

"Bonanus is right, y/n is very lucky. I even bet they are going to get married" indarias thought as she ate her food in her plate.

Night soon was appearing in the sky and the sun fading away. The dinner wasn't over, well for y/n. Indarias and bonanus serve her way too much food on her plate.

Although her parents taught her well to not waste any food that have been given to her.

"Ugh.. I wish my parents didn't raise me too well as a kid" y/n thought as she kept eating.

Next chapter...