IX

Wind blowing thought y/n's h/c hair, bright orange and red leaves were falling down all around her

It was time of fall soon, students were wearing their jackets or sweater to stay warm from the cold.

"Y/n!" Lumine shouted behind y/n who had her black headphones on but with no music.

She was dragging aether by his arm while she was running towards y/n with a big smile in her face.

"Good morning lumine" y/n nodded.

"It got cold all the sudden" lumine rub her hands together to keep it warm from the cold wind.

As the twins talk with at each other, y/n was zoning out as they walk to class. She only had a jacket on to stay warm, sumeru was always hot and no need to have scarf or gloves.

She thought it would be the same in liyue but nope, it was cold.

"Y/n!" Lumine voices made y/n flinch and snap out of her head from the clouds.

"We got to go, aether here forgot to turn in his work" lumine chuckled.

"HEY! YOU TWO ALSO FORGOT ABOUT IT"

The twins were yelling at each as they ran inside of the school, leaving y/n alone in the gates.

Stood there in place like ice, she zone out again. Classmates wonder why she was standing there in the cold.

Pair of hands slowly wrap her neck with a dark teal scarf.

She turn to see pair of amber eyes, staring at her.

"You probably needed it more than me"

The scarf was warm, soft and smelled like almond tofu. He carefully fix the scarf around her neck.

"Sorry, its been a while since i wore winter clothes. Sumeru was really hot"

Xiao stared before he sigh, his hand slowly cup her cheek and it was cold.

"You can have it"

Y/n slowly smirk at him. "So you care about my health huh xiao?" Chuckled at him.

"On second." His hand tried to get his scarf back but y/n grab his hand before he could.

"Sorry but its mine now. I'll make sure to take care of it" y/n showed a warm smile before dragging him inside while holding his hand.

"Hurry! We don't want to be late!"

Y/n wasn't looking at him as she ran inside. Xiao's lips slowly lifted up and smiled. Thankfully no one saw him....or thats what he thought when the doors close behind him.

A girl, leaning against the wall with her arms across her chest. Her lips were biting together with frustration and her eyes were giving off a glare.

"NOW HE'S SMILING?! UGH!"