VIII

Days turn into weeks after y/n came back to liyue and met again with xiao

Days turn into weeks after y/n came back to liyue and met again with xiao. Class was easy but soon became harder since y/n was a little behind but it didn't stop her.

Students notice how different was xiao when he was around with y/n. He was soft when he was with her but was cold hearted around other people.

It was the weekend already, y/n was just drawing in her sketchbook with music playin the background.

She was having trouble on what to draw or who to draw. Scroll down google to find anything so she could draw but nothing.

Her pencil was on her desk as she look up in ceiling.

"Come on, please archon help me draw" she pray.

She started to think of her friends, teachers and classmates but she didn't want to do any of them or she forgot how they look like.

She had her mind on xiao. "Maybe i could draw xiao.."

She grab her pencil and started to do a small sketch of the head and shoulders. Then she drew the clothes and the hair. After while of erasing and sketching, she was finish and was so proud of her self that she want to show to xiao.

Y/n
*send attachment*
Xiao! Look!
What do you think of the drawing of you?

Xiao
Why did you draw me out of all people?

Y/n
I couldn't remember how the others look like.
What do you think tho?

Xiao
...

Y/n
ITS HORRIBLE ISN'T?!

Xiao
No i mean..

Y/n
IM GOING TO THROW IT AWAY

Xiao
DON'T

With her phone off in her hand, y/n had her head lay down in her desk while feeling gloomy.

"Please archons kill me!" she whine as she pray for her death.

Her phone soon buzzed, a message from xiao was on her screen.

"What now?" Her thumb tap on the screen, showed the new message from xiao.

Her eyes slowly wide open, her head lifted up to see the screen and saw a message she didn't expect to see.

Xiao
It looks lovely

*y/n had screenshot the chat*

Xiao
Did you just screenshot my message?

Y/n
No..