XIV

The sun was soon to be set, the small group of students waiting in the train station were the blond twins, a small girl holding aether hand and lumine

"Sorry y/n, we were force to bring her along. Pamion, meet y/n." Aether showed her to y/n as the little girl waved at her but seem so energetic.

"Well i guess im not the only one excited for this festival" softly chuckled came from y/n mouth although stop to look around them and the station.

"Wait xiao isn't going?" Y/n asked in a slightly upset tone.

She was hoping to catch up with xiao on what she missed as she was gone for years since she was in sumeru. Hoping their friendship hasn't faded away during thosr years.

"Probably not. He never goes anywhere crowded no matter whos going-"

"I'm here" Xiao interrupted aether sentence.

The twins stood there shock. He actually came. But they knew why. Their eyes narrow away from xiao to y/n.

"Does xiao hate us or something?" Lumine thought in her head while her hand was place on her chin.

"Great! Let go towards the train. I'm so excited!~"

Y/n was leading the way towards the gates where their train should be soon stop at. Although, y/n froze once she saw the train station got bigger than before. There were so many new gates, more people.

"Uhh..can someone else lead the way?" Nervous asked towards the twins and xiao.

"Pft, i can't believe you forgot how everything changed over the years." Aether teased.

"Hey! Its not my fault for getting excited for the festival and forgetting everything changed in liyue during those years"

It sure did change. The train station used to be an small building and only a few people would ride train while xiao and y/n were still young. Now its so huge, with very fancy materials, good looking plants and a lot of train ticket machines.

Y/n eyes were shining so bright, she looked like a child who saw candy once she look around at every corner. The twins and xiao thought maybe they should kept an eye on y/n as well incase she left the group.

"Wow!" Y/n excited shouted, noticing the train arrival near the gates.

As they got on the bus, lumine definitely won the bet. Some guys already staring at y/n once she came after xiao.

"God dammit" aether muttered as lumine grin.

The bet was if y/n captured more than 5 guys attention or fell in love in first sight, the one who loses has to go to the the boring childern ride with pamion who begging to go every day.

The speak announced to sit down or grab one of the poles although, poor y/n didn't hear it since she was looking at the view. The cart started running fast that y/n couldn't hold on to something in time as she lost her footing.