XIII

Um xiao, you should check on y/n"

Lumine sounded worried before xiao look back to see y/n with her head down and shaking a bit

"I can't.. eat anymore..." y/n thought while the twins and xiao look at her.

Many around her was worried and confused for y/n sake. Although the most worried eyes was looking at her, amber eyes.

"She seem sick-"

Lumine sentence was interrupted when both of her and aether saw xiao walking towards y/n.

"Worry sick for her huh?~" aether teased.

The dark teal male turn back with a death glare at the blond male. He look away and head towards y/n desk where she was having her head down.

Other classmates notice but thought she was having a bad day. They didn't want to bother but as they saw xiao walking up to her, the guys seem a bit jealous.

"Ughh.. i probably can't eat for today.." y/n thought.

She heard someone knocking on her wooden desk.

"Go away" she mumbled but a pair of hands cup of her cheeks and made her look up.

"*sigh* I told you that you didn't have to eat all the food. Such an idiot"

Her eyes widen open as she saw his amber eyes glaring at her. His soft hands touch both of her cheeks. They stood their silence as they made eye contact.

"Whats.. this feeling.." the h/c hair ask in her thoughts before she remove his hand off of her face before her mouth let out a soft chuckled his hands weren't touching her cheeks.

"But its rude for a guest to not eat the host serve."

Slience...

A loud slap was hear, even the students in the back of the classroom.

"OW! what the hell was that for?!" She yelled at the dark teal boy.

"IDIOT! You could've take it home in a container instead of eating it all and passing out!" He yelled.

"But you didn't have to slap me in the head!"

The dark teal haired male and the h/c female argued back at each other as the students watch with a nervous look.

The twins watch before aether decide to calm them both.