X

School is almost over, the teacher were giving a lecture. Most guys weren't paying attention as they were admiring y/n from the distance but y/n was too focus on her phone texting to lumine, aether, xiao and
Hu tao.

Y/n

I hate lecture so much 😒

Aether
Tell me about it.

Hu tao
I knew i should've skip classes.

Y/n
I'm only here because xiao force me to come.

Xiao
I won't allow you to skip

Y/n
Fuck you 🖕

Xiao
Bet when?

Aether
Wait what?!

Xiao
What?

Y/n
You disgusted me
I still don't know how girls like you.

Xiao
And i don't know how guys like you

Aether
Popular kids.

Hu tao
I know right.

Y/n
By the way..
Does anyone have information about felicia?

Aether
Oh no..

Lumine
What did she do?

Xiao
Y/n, what did she do to you?

Y/n
Nothing yet. I'm just wondering what kind of person she is.

Xiao
She's annoying..

Hu tao
She is a person who gets what she want. Except she fails to get xiao to date her.

Y/n
I can tell

Aether
She did made few students to move away from liyue.

Lumine
Better hope she doesn't go crazy since you're xiao's childhood friend

Y/n
Lets hope she doesn't-
OH SHIT THE TEACHER IS COMING

Xiao
Good luck..

Y/n quick put her phone away before the teacher came to pass out few assignments. She was relieved that she didn't get caught as she look at her paper.

She could see few guys still admiring her while others just chatted to make plans to study. There were whispering that she barely hear but the bell interrupted everyone conversation as she went to pack her things.

"Y/n, do you have plans today?" Xiao show up behind her which made her flinch.

"Archons, you always keep appearing out of no where." Y/n had her hand to her chest to calm herself down.

Y/n thought for a moment if she did had plans or not. Xiao was waiting for her answer patiently.

"No i don't have plans beside doing the assignment. Why do you ask?" She responded as she place her bag in her shoulder. Both of them left the classroom as they walk down the hallway.

"Tch, i hate to see her with xiao. He was supposed to be mine..." behind xiao and y/n, felicia was glaring at them and look pretty mad.

"Well, i was hoping you would like to study with me at my place? If you want to or not. Its fine if you don't" xiao reply to y/n as he walk next to her.

"Hmm.. yea i would love to. Oh i get to meet your older siblings right? I would've love to see bonanus again" y/n was excited and wondered how bonanus change last time they met.

Xiao look away a bit then back at y/n
He place his hands behind of his neck.

"I was actually hoping for us to be alone, my siblings are.. annoying sometimes" he scoff.

"Alone?"

Y/n didn't get why xiao wanted to be alone with her but continue walking with him.

Xiao look to the right after he realized what he said. His heart was beating fast and slightly sweat. He thought y/n would understand it but turns out she didn't or either she didn't care.

"Well should we head to your house then?" Y/n asked as she slightly smiled at him.

Her smile, it was only thing that xiao had miss seeing it. The only thing that makes him smile back.

"Yea we should" as y/n was taking the lead out of the school. She didn't notice xiao face behind her..

Xiao had a warm smile on his face..

Small amount of blush around his cheek and his soft stare as he stared y/n from behind.

"Oh how i love her~"

[I rush in the end 😀]