0| Preview / Intro

During a storm, class 1A is forced to stay in their dorms. To kill the time, the heroes-in-training decide to play games amongst themselves, but are soon faced with an unexpected turn of events when they are no longer the onces in control of the game..

A time of bonding soon fades as these games are quick to escalate and long-kept secrets are forced to come to light. The class starts of with leisurely participating in the stages of the game, yet are stunned to see its true intentions during one particular stage when it is time for the class' "pretty boy" to complete his mission, leaving the once bubbly students shocked at this sudden revelation of what was expected to be an easy stage, but in all reality may have been the most gruesome one..

Important notes on the story:
- May contain potential triggers (warnings are placed before and after)
^ Warnings for a school bell and Mineta (who isn't as inappropriate as in the original writing) aren't placed, if needed feel free to let me know.
^ Chapters also are not all the same, or of similar, length.
- The story somewhat follows the original plot's timeline, however, the chapters take place after the battle between class 1A and 1B.
- Characters may deviate from the original personalities provided in the manga/anime (so OOC)
- Updates are relatively slow (feel free to send suggestions/ideas, it will help speed up the progression of this book)

This is my first story, so please don't hesitate to give feedback/comment it really helps me improve my writing and gives a boost of motivation. Reading your comments/messages always brightens up my day and inspires me to continue✨

Can you find the hidden lyrics..?