Snotfang 3rd anniversary💕

⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️
THIS HAS:
Hookfang x Snotlout
Interspecies love
Male x Male
My AU

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snotlout's POV:

If you told me when I was younger, that I was gonna have a dragon in the future, I would have called you crazy. But I would've thought you were insane if you told me that I would be married to a dragon.

Sighing I looking down at the ocean with tears in my eyes from the fast wind irritating them.

I can't believe me and Hookfang finally get some time together away from the other dragons to celebrate our 3rd year wedding anniversary.

Having to constantly watch mine and Hookfang's hatchlings and eggs, plus the others, was exhausting. I never got more than 5 hours of sleep each day.

But Toothless suggested that me and Hookfang go and get some alone time while he watch the Hatchlings and the eggs.

"Hookfang..."

3rd Person:

Tilting his head, Hookfang looked at Snotlout.

"Maybe we should've brought Mudgrass. Why did we have to leave our hatchling and Egg?"

Hookfang slowly dipped down to land softly on the Western side of the peaceful island. After landing, Hookfang dipped his head and neck down so Snotlout could get off easily.

Sighing, Snotlout got off Hookfang, walking around to the front of him. Putting his hands on the sides of Hookfang's head, Snotlout kissed the top of Hookfang's nose.

"Hooky? Am I being too paranoid?"

Looking at Snotlout, Hookfang grabbed the back of Snotlout's shirt with his fangs, and dragged Snotlout to some trees that were providing enough shade for the two of them.

Laying down, Hookfang nudged Snotlout softly to tell him to sit down. Sitting down, Snotlout put his hand on the bottom of Hookfang's chin caressing it, making Hookfang lean into the touch

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I mean, Toothless has watched over hatchlings before. And he does has the light fury too..."

Making a purring like sound, Hookfang layed his head on Snotlout's lap. Snotlout started petting Hookfang's head, feeling loved.

Snotlout leaned back, making Hookfang lift his head so Snotlout could get comfortable. Hookfang and Snotlout were soon surrounded by a comforting silence.

After a few minutes, Hookfang heard Snotlout's steady breathing, indicating that he was asleep.

Grinning -if a dragon could grin- Hookfang lifted up Snotlout situationing them to where; Hookfang was laying down, surrounding Snotlout's whole body with his wing over Snotlout like a blanket, and Snotlout's head laying on Hookfang's neck like a pillow.

Happily purring, Hookfang watched the sun finally set. Seeing all the beautiful colors, Hookfang was reminded of his beautiful mate who put his full trust in Hookfang.

Feeling his eye lids start getting heavy, Hookfang fell asleep with nothing else on his mind but his mate sleeping in his embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
500+ words
I loved writing this. It was the best time I ever spent not having stress piled on top of me.

- - - - -

News: I have to say that I will not post very often because I have many things to do; homework, finals, marching band, concert band, orchestra band. I just have a lot on my plate, all that stuff is just a small bit of what I am dealing with so if you can please bear with me.