Marching band💕

Based off this prompt:

---------------------⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️THIS HAS: Hookfang x SnotloutBarf x Tuffnut x BelchRuffnut x FishlegsToothless x HiccupHeather x AstridMale x MaleFemale x MaleHuman AUMarching band AU

⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️
THIS HAS:
Hookfang x Snotlout
Barf x Tuffnut x Belch
Ruffnut x Fishlegs
Toothless x Hiccup
Heather x Astrid
Male x Male
Female x Male
Human AU
Marching band AU

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Btw I'm in marching band, I play the base drum. I LOVE marching band! It's kinda the only thing keeping me from killing myself 😅. Although most of the band members don't like me because I'm weird. I don't really like the other percussionist that much, because they complain that I don't know how to do stuff even though I know all my music and I attend every single practice and game. And I have pain everywhere on my body and I never complain about it to them. I've even cried during games and still performed on the field. I've had to wear ankle and wrist braces for weeks and I've never complained once!

Sorry 😥 I just needed to vent....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Snotlout." Hookfang is walking towards Snotlout with a blank expression and walks next to him, this was the fifth time the band has had to stop in the middle of practice.

Walking next to Snotlout, Hookfang opened his hands waiting for the snare sticks. Snotlout gently placed the sticks in Hookfang's hands.

"Snotlout, you're doing great on the sixteenth notes, but you're forgetting the accents." Hookfang took the sticks and played the two measures that Snotlout had messed up on.

Snotlout watched and silently took notes in his head to pay more attention to the accents. "R-right, sorry." Hookfang's blank face softened.

"It's alright. But if you mess up again, you'll have to run laps later." Hookfang handed Snotlout his sticks back and tapped his nose as he himself walked away.

Hookfang got back on his podium and blew his whistle. "HORNS UP!" Waiting for everyone to hurry, Hookfang began.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Practice was over, and everyone was packing up in the band room or leaving. Hookfang walked over to Snotlout who had just finished putting his drum up.

Hookfang grabbed Snotlout by his waist and pulled Snotlout against him. Hookfang chuckled at the embarrassed face Snotlout made.

"Now that practice is over, can we go on our date?" Hookfang said while giving Snotlout terrible puppy dog eyes. Snotlout huffed and nodded.

"Of course, let's go now." Snotlout replied as he kissed Hookfang's nose. Hookfang grinned happily and picked him up and hoisted Snotlout over his shoulder.

Snotlout rolled his eyes playfully and waved goodbye to his friends that were laughing at him.

Getting to the car, Hookfang set Snotlout on the ground and opened the door for him. Snotlout gave him a quick kiss and got in the car, leaving the blushing Hookfang frozen.

Getting out of his daze, Hookfang got in the driver's seat and drove out of the parking lot. Snotlout yawned, causing Hookfang to put his hand on Snotlout's thigh.

Snotlout chuckled and intertwined his fingers with the one on his thigh. Hookfang grinned while still driving, keeping his eyes on the road.

Eventually, Hookfang pulled up to Snotlout's house and parked the car in the garage. Getting out, Snotlout got his keys out of his pocket as Hookfang got out too and locked the car.

Snotlout and his boyfriend, walked over to the door that would lead into the laundry room and unlocked it. Going inside, Hookfang grabbed Snotlout and lifted him up.

Snotlout gigged, causing Hookfang to blush very brightly. Hookfang grinned and threw Snotlout getting a loud "Oof!" out of him. Snotlout glared at Hookfang.

Chuckling, Hookfang sat next to Snotlout and pulled him onto his lap. Snotlout huffed and kissed Hookfang's nose and relaxed in his hold.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

It had been a few hours since they got back to the house, when they heard the front door slam close. Snotlout perked up in Hookfang's lap.

"Hi Dad! How was work?" Snotlout yelled to the grumbling man that had walked to the kitchen. Snotlout got out of Hookfang's lap, leaving his boyfriend whining.

"Dad," Snotlout walked towards the kitchen nervously "Are you okay?" Snotlout flinched when he accidentally hit his elbow on the wall.

Sighing, Spitelout responded. "Terrible! The chief is still on my back!" Snotlout flinched at the loud bang of Spitelout hitting his head on the table.

Walking over to Spitelout, Snotlout rubbed his back soothingly. Snotlout smiled when he felt his father relax at the massage. Spitelout sighed, starting to calm down.

"Is that better?" Spitelout nodded at the simple question, grateful for his son calming him down.

"Love ya, son." Snotlout smiled at his father, "Love you too, dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
770+ words

I did this during school 😅