Taking it out for a ride💕✨

Based off this prompt:

---------------------⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️THIS HAS: Hookfang x SnotloutMale x MaleHuman AUModern AU

⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️
THIS HAS:
Hookfang x Snotlout
Male x Male
Human AU
Modern AU

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on baby! Just try it!" Came the sound of Hookfang's voice. He had Snotlout pinned against the wall and trying to convince him to try something new with him.

"Darling, I said no. Look I know you're horny and wanna try some new things but I need to take a shower." Came the sound of Snotlout's voice.

Letting go of Snotlout's aching wrists, Hookfang picked him up by his ass and pushing him even further into the wall.

Hookfang still being stubborn, decided on something Snotlout had to agree to, knowing he would get his way eventually.

"How about we try it out in the tub and then I'll give you a free massage afterwards?" Hookfang commented, knowing that free massages were one of Snotlout's weakness.

Snotlout looked a little shocked but he then had a thoughtful look. Sighing, Snotlout put his legs around Hookfang's waist and leaned forward and put his head on Hookfang's shoulder.

"Fine... You can-" Snotlout gulps before he finishes the sentence and then continues, "We can... Do it..."

Hookfang made a chuckle at his nervous answer, keeping Snotlout up in the air in his arms. While still holding Snotlout, Hookfang grabbed pajamas for them both.

Walking to the bathroom, he locked the door and set Snotlout on the toilet seat cover. Hookfang took his and Snotlout's clothes off and stepped into the tub while holding him.

Situating Snotlout on his lap, Hookfang turned the water on making sure it was hot but wouldn't burn Snotlout. Waiting for the water to fill the tub, Hookfang started gently kissing all over Snotlout's neck.

Giggling, Snotlout ran his hands gently through Hookfang's ruby red hair. Taking his boyfriend's hair out of the bun, Snotlout watched Hookfang's hair fall to where it reached halfway down his back.

Noticing that the water reached the wanted amount, Hookfang turned it off. Gently, Hookfang moved Snotlout to sit infront of his length.

Blushing, Snotlout covered his face. Noticing this, Hookfang moved Snotlout's hands from his face and kissed him gently. Speaking softly, Hookfang put his forehead against Snotlout's.

"You're beautiful my love~ Don't ever think otherwise~ So don't hide your blush~" Snotlout smiled and blushes more and passionately kissed Hookfang.

Snotlout broke the kiss and scooted back. Slowly lowering closer to Hookfang's length, Snotlout hesitantly wrapped his hand around it.

Slowly, Snotlout started to jerk Hookfang off. Grunting, Hookfang put two fingers in Snotlout's mouth. Snotlout put his mouth around the two digits and sucked on them, coating them in his saliva.

Feeling like his fingers were coated enough, Hookfang inserted them into Snotlout's entrance to stretch him out. Hookfang smirked when he heard tiny moans escape Snotlout's lips.

Moaning quietly, Snotlout speeded up his hand movements. Growling, Hookfang shoved Snotlout's hand off his length after he finished prepping him.

Gently grabbing Snotlout's hips, Hookfang lifted him to sit on his lap with his entrance hovering right above Hookfang's length.

Snotlout put his hands on Hookfang's shoulders and hid his face. Hookfang gently grabbed Snotlout's hips, as Snotlout slowly lowered himself onto Hookfang's length.

Hookfang held in a groan just to hear Snotlout's adorable moans. Hookfang started planting kisses all over Snotlout's neck as Snotlout started riding him.

Snotlout's moans started getting higher in pitch as he felt his knot get tighter. Hookfang growled quietly as his knot started getting tighter too and he gripped Snotlout's hips tighter, yet still being gentle.

Snotlout's face was a blushing mess at the amount of pleasure he was receiving, but his moans didn't start getting louder until Hookfang started thrusting his hips up to meet Snotlout's.

After a few more thrusts, Snotlout moaned as he released onto himself and Hookfang's stomachs. Gripping Snotlout's hips and thrusting faster, Hookfang released into him.

Moaning, Snotlout rode them both through their highs. Hookfang kissed Snotlout's forehead and took himself out of Snotlout.

Hookfang cleaned himself and Snotlout up and drained the tub. Hookfang wrapped a towel around Snotlout and set him down on the sink counter.

After getting himself and Snotlout dried up, Hookfang put pajamas on Snotlout then did the same for himself. Picking Snotlout back up, Hookfang walked them both back to their room.

Hookfang gently layed Snotlout on the bed and crawled between his legs. Leaning over, Hookfang planted a gentle kiss on Snotlout's nose.

Hookfang grabbed Snotlout's thighs gently and started massaging them. Hookfang smiled down at his dear husband with a look full of pure love.

After thirty minutes of massaging Snotlout's thighs, Hookfang noticed that he had fallen asleep. Hookfang stopped the massaging and layed down next to his husband, and wrapped his arms around Snotlout's waist.

Soon, all that was heard throughout the night was soft snores and purring-like sounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
810+ Words

Sorry if it's bad 😭. I've been very busy and I don't really have a lot of motivation.