Left at the altar: Pt 2 💕✨

Based off of this:

--------------------

⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️
THIS HAS:
Barf x Tuffnut x Belch
Interspecies love
Male x Male
My AU
RTTE time frame AU

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tuffnut~"

Hearing Ruffnut's annoying voice, Tuffnut woke up with a pouting face. Groaning, Tuffnut grabbed Ruffnut's face and pushed her away.

"Ugh. Great Odens beard, your breath smells worse than yak dung." Tuffnut said. Insulted by this, Ruffnut flicked Tuffnut in the center of the forehead earning a yelp of pain.

"Yeah? Well at least I don't look like a pile of yak dung." Sticking her tongue out at Tuffnut, Ruffnut was then tackled to the floor.

After a few minutes of yelling and the sound of objects breaking, the twins were pulled apart by the Zippleback that just walked in with Hiccup.

Sighing, Hiccup rolled his eyes and fixed his messed up hair that was showing that he had just woke up.

"Guys, it's barely sunrise." Complained Hiccup, the tone of his voice showing that he was tired from the rough night he had shared with Toothless. (Cough Cough)

After a few minutes of the twins getting lectured by the brown haired boy, the twins finally calmed down and were put back down on the ground by the Zippleback.

With a huff, Tuffnut left the hut to go explore in the woods and to also calm down. With Chicken tagging along, Tuffnut decided to go search a cave that he had recently discovered when he went hunting for boars by himself one day.

After exploring the entrance of the cave Tuffnut and Chicken found a secret opening that lead to a new area that they hadn't seen before. After entering the new area they heard a unknown dragons roar.

"Maybe we should go tell Hiccup about that" came the unusual thought, (surprised at the fact that he could even have thoughts) he shoved the thought to the back of his mind and decided to walk towards the unusual sound.

Clicking her beak at him, Chicken realized he wasn't gonna listen so she just tagged along, figuring that she would probably have to save him from something dumb that he would get himself into.

After exploring the cave, while slowly getting close to where the sound had been, the two came to a large section of the cave that was better than the rest of the cave.

"Wow, this could fit twenty Screaming Deaths." Clicking at Tuffnut response, Chicken felt uneasy and tried to pull Tuffnut back the way they came.

They both flinched at the roar that sounded from right infront of them. They both froze when they saw the frightful scene infront of them. It was a new kind of dragon they hadn't seen before.