Stubborn 💕

Based off this prompt:

---------------------⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️THIS HAS: Hookfang x SnotloutMale x MaleHuman AUMafia AU

⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️
THIS HAS:
Hookfang x Snotlout
Male x Male
Human AU
Mafia AU

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snotlout was chilling in his room that he shared with his fiance, when the door opened. Looking up, Snotlout's smile dropped at the sight infront of him.

"Hookfang! What the fuck!" Snotlout's yell terrified the "second in command" mafia leader who thought he was asleep.

"Oh! Snotlout! I thought you were asleep." Hookfang was gripping his left shoulder where he had a knife wound that trailed from his shoulder bone to his wrist, barely avoiding his veins.

Snotlout jumped out their shared bed and walked over to Hookfang, seething with anger. Snotlout gently, but firmly, took Hookfang's left hand into his grasp.

"What the fuck happened?!" Snotlout yelled at his fiance, causing Hookfang's eye to twitch (it's his version of flinching). Snotlout looked up with a glare.

"You need to go to the hospital!" Snotlout yelled at the foolish male. Hookfang backed up, despite knowing that the wound is fatal, Hookfang hated doctors.

"No! Never!" Hookfang shouted back at the shorter male. Snotlout stepped right up against Hookfang's chest and poked it.

"Just go to the fucking hospital!" Snotlout noticed the taller man's eye twitch and realized that he might have been a little too loud.

"Oh, i'm fucking sorry! Is this OUR stab wound?! No?! Stay out of it!" Hookfang backed up and turned his head towards the wall, not looking Snotlout in the eyes.

Snotlout sighed and stepped up against Hookfang's chest again and wrapped his arms around Hookfang's chest in a hug.

Hookfang grumbled at the short male hugging him. Hookfang let go of his wounded arm and wrapped his bloody hand around Snotlout and lifted him onto his shoulder.

"Fine! I'll go to the damn hospital. But only because of how cute you're being." Hookfang huffed out the end of the sentence with a light layer of blush on his cheeks.

Snotlout chuckled at Hookfang's embarrassed tone and kissed his forehead. Hookfang carried his fiance to the hospital room down the hall.

Hookfang knocked on the hospital room and backed up when it opened up to reveal the old, but very strong and aggressive, nurse Gothi.

Gothi glared at Hookfang's injured arm and stepped back motioning for the two to come in. Hookfang stepped in and dropped Snotlout on one of the waiting chairs.

Sitting on the examining table in the middle of the room, Hookfang showed Gothi his wounded arm. After examining his arm for a few moments Gothi stepped out of the room.

"I love you, Hookfang." Hookfang glanced at Snotlout and rolled his eyes but slightly smiled.

"Mhm... Love ya too." Hookfang watched Gothi walk back in the room and straightened in his seat, not wanting to show weakness.

Gothi signed to Hookfang "The wound is very deep, so you will be needing stitches" Hookfang nodded at the mute lady.

Holding out his arm, Hookfang sent a blank expression that Snotlout easily saw as worry. Snotlout smiled and walked over to Hookfang.

Snotlout sat beside Hookfang, so Gothi couldn't see him, and started planting gentle kisses on Hookfang's uninjured arm to distract him.

After the stitches, Hookfang thanked Gothi and walked with Snotlout back to their bedroom.

As soon as they closed the bedroom door, Hookfang grabbed Snotlout and leaned against the bedroom door, burying his head in Snotlout's neck.

Snotlout wrapped his legs around Hookfang's waist as Hookfang sunk to the ground, holding Snotlout gently in his lap. Hookfang breathed shakily into Snotlout's neck trying to calm down from his sudden panic attack.

After a few minutes, and after Snotlout's legs fell asleep, Hookfang calmed down. Noticing Hookfang's steady breathing, Snotlout leaned his head back to kiss Hookfang's forehead.

Hookfang stood up, with Snotlout still in his arms, and walked over to their bed. Laying down on the bed, Hookfang turned Snotlout around in his arms and spooned him.

Snotlout gigged and turned slightly in Hookfang's arms and gave him a gentle kiss. Huffing but smiling, Hookfang returned the gentle kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Snotlout turned forward again and relaxed in Hookfang's grip, falling asleep. Hookfang grinned at his adorable lover and kissed the back of his neck.

Slowly, Hookfang relaxed his arms around his fiance and slowly fell asleep.

———

"I'm just checking on Hookfang, he got stabbed earlier during our deal with a rival gang earlier. And Gothi notified me that it was deep enough for stitches, so he should be in a lot of pain."

Hiccup rolled his eyes at his worried boyfriend but followed him to the engaged couples room.

"Toothless, if I get a brick thrown at my head, or even a gun pointed at my head, I am leaving your ass." Hiccup shot at the dark haired man.

"Oh, please. You couldn't live without this handsome man in your life." Hiccup scoffed but smiled at him.

When they arrived at the couples door Toothless slowly opened the door, glad that all the door didn't squeak, and stepped inside the room.

"Toothless, you and your boyfriend better get your asses out of here before I do something You'll both regret." Said the ruby haired man holding a gun pointed at the couple entering the room.

Hiccup wacked Toothless in the gut and backed up out of the angry man's room. Toothless stood motionless, grinning stupidity at the red head.

"I just came to check on you-"

"Check on me, my ass! Get the fuck out!" Toothless dropped his dumb grin and back out of the room, closing the door quietly.

Hookfang stayed silent until the fast footsteps got far away from his room, setting the bedside gun down on the nightstand.

"Hookfang? Who was that?" Came a drowsy voice from under the bedsheets. Hookfang growled quietly, silently making a note in his head to kill the couple in the morning.

"Don't worry about it darling, sorry about that waking you up." Snotlout moved under the covers closer to Hookfang and snuggled into his chest.

"Mmm... Don't worry about it" mumbled the sleepy man, "I just want your warmth back, so get back under the covers dumbass."

Hookfang smiled sweetly at his lover and got back under the covers, kissing his neck sweetly while wrapping his arms around Snotlout.

"Goodnight, darling."

"Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1050+ words

I hope you enjoyed 🙃.