Flirting💕

Based off these prompts:

---------------------⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️THIS HAS: Hookfang x SnotloutBarf x Tuffnut x BelchMale x MaleHuman AUHighschool AU

⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️
THIS HAS:
Hookfang x Snotlout
Barf x Tuffnut x Belch
Male x Male
Human AU
Highschool AU

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snotlout was confused, he was being crushed against his boyfriend's chest. His boyfriend had snuck into his room in the middle of the night, just to cuddle with him.

Snotlout sighed and gave up trying to get out of the strong arms holding him hostage. Snotlout grabbed a stray hair that had snuck out of the bun Hookfang put his hair in.

Holding the strand of hair, Snotlout braided it. After finishing with the strand of hair, Snotlout tucked it behind the unconscious man's ear.

Snotlout leaned up in his boyfriend's grasp and kissed his nose, giggling when Hookfang groaned at the sudden motion. Snotlout suddenly felt the arms on his waist tighten.

Suddenly getting pinned down with his arms above his head, Snotlout looked up to make eye contact with his gold-eyed boyfriend. Snotlout smiled when his lover kissed his forehead.

"Well~ Good morning beautiful~" Hookfang said in his deep morning voice. Snotlout blushed at the complement, giggling when his boyfriend attacked his neck with kisses.

After a few minutes of kisses and giggles, the couple had decided to get up and get ready for school. Snotlout blushed when he saw that his boyfriend was looking him over while they were changing.

After finishing getting his clothes on Snotlout felt his boyfriend wrap his own jacket around Snotlout, to claim to others that Snotlout was his (Snotlout wouldn't let Hookfang give him hickeys).

Snotlout smiled at how possessive his boyfriend was of him. Afterwards, they went to the kitchen to get food before they went to school.

Finishing their food, they cleaned up the mess they had made. Done with cleaning, they linked hands and left the house, making sure Snotlout had his house key and locked the house.

Walking down the street, Snotlout felt himself suddenly get lift up onto someone else's shoulders. Seeing the angry Hookfang chasing after them, Snotlout figured that either Barf or Belch was the one to grab him.

Laughing at the situation they were in, Snotlout would've been on the ground laughing at the fact that Hookfang was chasing them shouting cuss words.

After this went on for another minute, Tuffnut and Ruffnut arrived. After chasing the idiot twins for a while, Tuffnut finally convinced them to put Snotlout down.

As soon as Snotlout was set down, Hookfang wrapped protective arms around him. After a minute, Hookfang and Snotlout started to walk with both twins.

After a little while, Snotlout started having a deep thoughts. Without even thinking, Snotlout blurt out what was thinking. "You know, we never stop tasting our tongues."

Hookfang and the double twins stopped walking. Smirking, Hookfang came up with a reply. "How about I taste your's for a change?"

Leaning down, Hookfang, was face to blushing face. The green-haired twins stared at the "unusual" couple with a shocked expression while the other pair of twins giggled at Snotlout's blushing face.

The green-haired twins spoke at the same time with a surprised tone, "You smooth fucker!" Hookfang chuckled at all of them and lifted Snotlout onto his shoulder.

★★★★★

It was lunchtime, and Hookfang was at his locker trying to find out where his lunch went. Snotlout was walking down the hall and spotted Hookfang.

Sneaking over, Snotlout came up for a way to get back at Hookfang for earlier. Snotlout, stepped next to Hookfang and kissed his cheek.

"How's the prettiest person in the world doing?" Snotlout smiles as he says the sentence. Hookfang, without even sparring Snotlout a glance, spoke.

"I don't know, how are you?" Blushing furiously, Snotlout covered his face in embarrassment at the fact that Hookfang spoke so casually.

"I'm FiNe!" Snotlout replied with a crack in his voice. Chuckling, Hookfang finally closed his locker and looked at the blushing Snotlout.

Chuckling softly, Hookfang lifted Snotlout up into his arms and kissed him. After Hookfang broke the kiss, Snotlout hid his face into Hookfang's shoulder.

Chuckling, Hookfang carried Snotlout with him to the picnic table outside where their friends were hanging out and talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
700 words