Under the desk in a meeting✨💕

Based off this prompt ↑↑↑•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Published: 1/25/24---------------------⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️THIS HAS: Barf x Tuffnut x Belch Male x MaleHuman AUMafia AUOnly features Belch x Tuffnut but mentions Barf

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Published: 1/25/24
---------------------
⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️
THIS HAS:
Barf x Tuffnut x Belch
Male x Male
Human AU
Mafia AU
Only features Belch x Tuffnut but mentions Barf

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuffnut had just woken up in one of his boyfriends' lap, looking up at the man concentrating at the computer screen typing something.

Tuffnut snuggled more into the taller man's chest causing him to freeze, Tuffnut looked up at the suddenly still man and flinched when he felt hands on his hips.

"Sorry, love. I didn't mean to scare you, I didn't expect you to wake up so soon." Tuffnut smiled while chuckling and leaned up in his grasp.

"You didn't scare me that much, I'm just confused on how I fell asleep in our bed last night and woke up in your lap in the office. Speaking of which, where is Barf?"

Belch chuckled and kissed Tuffnut's cheek, smiling at the giggle that escaped the shorter males mouth. Replying while starting to plant kisses on Tuffnut's neck.

"Barf had to go on a mission with Toothless and Hiccup this morning and they won't be back for a few weeks."

Belch stopped kissing Tuffnut's neck and pulled him closer on his lap, going back to his work. Tuffnut chuckled and snuggled back in Belch's lap.

After a while, Tuffnut looked at the time on Belch's computer screen and started wiggling out of his lap onto the floor in front of Belch's crotch, under the desk.

Belch stopped working and looked down at the short male on the ground. Tilting his head confused, Belch smiles nervously and patted Tuffnut's head.

"My love, what are you doing?-" Belch stopped short when he felt Tuffnut palming his crotch. Hissing, Belch backed up in the seat.

"What- Fuck! Are you doing!" Belch growled, being shocked at the sudden pleasure. Belch grabbed the hand palming at his clothed erection.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hissed the green haired man.

"You have a meeting in a few minutes, and I wanna see how good your poker face is~" Belch huffed at the beautiful face his lover was making unconsciously.

"Damn! Fine! Only because of how beautiful your face is right now." Tuffnut blushed and started palming Belch again.

Belch growled playfully at Tuffnut, immediately straightened up and put a blank expression on his face when one of the high workers that he was having a meeting with, came into the room.

.  .  .

Tuffnut wrapped his mouth around the erect length in front of him and slowly lowered his head to let it slide down into his throat.

Gagging, Tuffnut felt tears well up in the corner of his eyes. Tuffnut blushed furiously and let his tongue tease the erection in his mouth.

Tuffnut kept teasing Belch until he felt a calloused hand on the back of his head. Tuffnut blushed and started moving his head up and down, feeling the large erection hit the back of his throat.

Tuffnut felt the hand on the back of his head dig into his hair, the hand started shaking and pushed his head down farther.

Tuffnut relaxed his throat and let the hand grab his hair roughly, pushing his head up and down at a fast pace. Tuffnut winced quietly, placing his hands on his lover's hips.

After a few more thrusts, Tuffnut felt the warm, thick, liquid slide down his throat. Swallowing it all, Tuffnut lifted his head to look at his lover still talking to the guest.

Tuffnut felt the hand loosen on his hair and started massaging his head. Smiling, Tuffnut kissed Belch's inner thigh as a thanks and relaxed into the massage.

Soon, Tuffnut felt the hand on his head stop and return to laying on the desktop. Tuffnut looked up at Belch who had a straight face, empty of any emotion.

Sighing quietly, Tuffnut sat against the back of the desk. Covering his mouth, when he accidentally took a loud sharp breath.

Tuffnut internally congratulated himself on his stupidity when he realized it went deadly silent. Tuffnut held his breath quietly as he waited for their conversation to continue.

Hearing the guest start talking again, Tuffnut sighed quietly in relief. Tuffnut scooted forward, fixing Belch's belt and pants back to their previous position.

.  .  .

Tuffnut lifted his head groggily when he felt the warm surface he laid on, disappear from underneath him. Opening his eyes halfway, he came face-to-face with the beautiful eyes of Barf.

"So, I heard you had some fun with Belch, without me." Grinned Barf. Holding Tuffnut bridal style, Barf nuzzled his neck and walked back to the shared bedroom, leaving Belch to finish work.

"I thought you were supposed to be gone for a few weeks." Tuffnut replied sleepily, confusion visible on his face. "The mission got cancelled, so we came back early."

"Oh." Barf chuckles quietly at the tired reply, closing the door quietly behind he as they enter the bedroom.

Yawning, Barf gently tossed Tuffnut on the bed and crawled between his legs and rested his head on Tuffnut's stomach. Making a soft sigh at the warmth of the smaller male, leaving the couple to their rare piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
860+ words

Sorry about not posting sooner 😔. I've been very busy, so sorry if this was a little rushed.