Four

Tuesday

Jeongguk had been sleeping well the next morning, his two bunnies still in the bed with him and his paci still held between his lips tightly.

However, as like every other morning in their house, Seokjin came knocking on his door to tell him that breakfast had been ready for him to eat downstairs. So sleepily the little sat up in his bed, gently rubbing his eyes with his onesie's long sleeves, that were always past his hands.

He got up from the bed, making sure to tuck his two bunnies in under the blanket again, so that they could get more sleep, before he went into his closet to get out some of his big boy pjs to put on instead.

He couldn't help that he had woken up as a little, his paci was still in his mouth and his stuffies had been cuddled up to him when he woke. Changing out of his onesie hadn't done anything for him like he had hoped it would, so he just took the paci out and put it back into it's spot in his draw.

He sleepily walked down the stairs, being careful to not trip down them. When he entered the kitchen, all of his housemates were already sitting down and eating.

Seokjin got up from his seat and went straight over to the younger and pulled him in for hug. "Good morning, my sleepy Koo" Jin pulled back a little to cup the younger's cheeks with a smile on his face.

"Come eat, little one" Seokjin said unconsciously, Jeongguk looked at him with wide eyes. "Not little" the youngest mumbled as he looked between all of his room mates, who were already looking at him.

"I know you're not, bub. You're just the youngest" Seokjin said as he looks at Jeongguk softly. Jeongguk nodded his head awkwardly, doubting himself, wondering if he is actually doing as good as he thinks he is at hiding from them.

"I'm sorry, koo. Jinnie won't call you that anymore" Jin said this time, leading the younger over to the table to sit down. Jeongguk looks down at his plate and pulls a face at the food.

He usually likes the meal that was in front of him, however, that was only when he was big. He definitely wasn't feeling big enough to eat it, so he just stared down at the knife and fork.

Yoongi sat across from him and looked at him curiously. "What's wrong with the food gguk?" Yoongi questioned as he puts down his own utensils, putting all of his attention on the youngest. For some reason, he seemed to be on alert.

"Tired" Jeongguk leaned forward and put his head against the table. Yoongi smiled softly as he leaned over the table to grab his plate. 'He really is a big baby' Yoongi thought to himself as he started to cut up Jeongguk's food, so that he wouldn't need to put so much effort into eating it.

Yoongi slide the plate back to Jeongguk, patting his head gently to get him to lift his head up again. "Now eat up before it goes cold" Yoongi mumbled, going back to his own food.

Jeongguk looked down at his plate and smiled a little at the food that was cut up into bite sized pieces. Jeongguk still had trouble using the chopsticks he had been given, so he got up to grab a fork and a banana milk from out of the fridge.

Jeongguk had been at the table for a while eating, watching as his friends had finished eating and getting up to put away their dishes before getting ready to leave for the day.