Three

Monday

Minghao had helped Jeongguk to put his bag onto his back and placed his little things inside of it, even hiding the bunny in there so that Yoongi wouldn't see it.

"Want me to walk you out to the car again?" the caregiver questioned softly as he walked the boy through the store towards the front doors.

Jeongguk shook his head, once they got to the door and noticed the car park was empty and he could see Yoongi's car from where he was.

Minghao nodded his head, "have a good day off tomorrow" the caregiver pulled the little in for a quick hug before he was pulling back to pat his head softly.

"Goodnight bun" the other said while unlocking the door for Jeongguk to go out. "night night ming ming" the little waved at his friend as he started to walk towards Yoongi's car.

When Jeongguk got to the car, he opened the door and slid into the passenger seat. He showed Yoongi a smile before buckling up his belt.

"Hey Koo" Yoongi greets him with his own smile, starting to pull out of his park. "Hi" Jeongguk replied back quietly, trying to sound as he usually would when he was big.

"Did you have a good shift? you seem quite smiley" the other questioned, just briefly looking over at the other male as he nodded his head.

Jeongguk followed his nod with a hum, confirming that he did have a good night. His hands twitching with excitement on his work bag, he wanted to get home quickly so he could get floppy out of his bag.

They both remain quiet for a little while after that until they got back to the house. "Jinnie has dinner ready, so just take your shoes off and go eat before it gets cold" Yoongi instructs as he turned the car off once it was parked in the driveway.

"Okay" Jeongguk mumbled, getting out of the car with his bag. He waited for Yoongi to join him before following him up to the front door.

As they enter in, they both take their shoes off and Jeongguk starts his way up the stairs to just drop his bag off in there before he rushed down for his dinner.

Seokjin was very strict about everyone eating three meals a day, so the house members would eat when Seokjin told them to, knowing they will get an earful from him if they didn't.

"Koo, my baby, welcome home" Seokjin hugs him tightly, bringing a smile out onto his face. Seokjin kissed his temple before gently leading him to the table where two plates of food sat.

"The others ate earlier, but i'll eat with you" he says softly as he sat down in front of his plate, Jeongguk followed him and sat down in front of the other plate.

Without question, Seokjin reached over to cut up Jeongguk's meat for him. If he didn't have a little to care for, he was going to look after his baby roommate instead.

"How was work today?" seokjin questioned pushing his plate back to him and starting to eat his own.

Jeonggum nodded his head, "good" he added on quietly, hoping to cover how his voice is a little higher pitched than usual.

"That's good Koo" Seokjin smiled at the younger. "You would hate it where I work Koo. I had this one customer today..." Seokjin groaned just thinking about the rude caregiver he had to deal with.