Five

thursday

Jeongguk had woken up as himself, so he was in a good mood, especially since he had classes and he didn't want to have to try getting himself out of little space.

Jeongguk didn't know why but lately he had been in little space more often then he was his bigger self. He did wonder if it was because he no longer had a caregiver to look after him because his ex broke up with him.

He still hated his ex for forcing him to become a little, even if he doesn't mind being little some times, it's just not something he wanted for himself.

The others even thought that he was in a good mood, since he had been talking to them more during breakfast and while in the car on the way to campus. The day had been going pretty good, without any slip ups.

All until he reached his third class of the day, it had started to get boring for Jeongguk and he found himself yawning as he typed up what his teacher had been lecturing them about, it is easy for him to slip when he was like that.

That's exactly what had happened, he ended up slipping into little space.

He stopped his typing completely while he was slipping into his space, staring off at the board the teacher was using. When he had started to focus in again, he had fallen behind.

He started to stress a little when he tried to catch up but when he is little he doesn't know how to type properly, plus his stressing wouldn't have helped. He let out a small distressed noise as he reached for his bag and started to look through it in search of one of his comfort items.

Of course, the girl sitting next to him had noticed his panicking and kept glancing at him to make sure he was okay.

However, Jeongguk started to sniffle when he realised that he had forgotten to pack his comfort items because he didn't think that he was going to slip during the day.

"Hey, are you okay?" the girl speaks up softly, to not distract anyone else that was near them. Jeongguk looked at her with glassy eyes, because he had tears building up in them.

"No paci" Jeongguk said quietly, he could tell that the girl next to him was a caregiver, so he found it easy to talk to her when he was like that. "No fluffy" Jeongguk added on, a couple of tears falling from his eyes.

"Here" the girl goes into her own bag and shuffled around in it for a few seconds before pulling one out, still in the packet, and hands it to him. "This is just one of my spares, you can have it" she smiled softly at Jeongguk and the boy had gently taken it out of her hands with a cute thank you being mumbled.

The girl watched as the boy had tried so hard to open the packet, finding it so cute that he had been so careful when he took it from her hands to now trying to rip into it.

He whined quietly as he gave it back to the woman next to him, silently asking her to open it. She took the object into her hands and carefully opened it before handing the pacifier over to Jeongguk.

She watched as Jeongguk had taken it and put it straight into his mouth, his panicked state slowly going away as his eyes start to droop. "Want nap" Jeongguk rubbed at his eyes, now tired from being so stressed only a moment ago.

"Take a nap, I'll get the notes for you" the woman said softly, Jeongguk whined but still nodded his head and leaned forward to rest on the table in front of him. The woman smiled at him gently as she watched Jeongguk's eyes slowly close shut, the paci being sucked on.