Nine

Sunday

Yoongi's had his much needed nap, while little koo just stayed awake and watched cartoons quietly on his tv. Since he had been awake he wasn't able to go back to sleep just yet.

The pair got ready together and went back down stairs to put their shoes on. Seokjin and Jimin came down the stairs as well, getting ready to do their cleaning.

"Oh where are you guys going?" Jimin asked with a smile. "Not sure yet but we'll be out for a while" Yoongi answered, he didn't want to tell them where they were going because it might give the little away.

"Okay, well have fun" Jimin waved at the pair before walking off. "You have dinner tonight, remember" Seokjin added as he followed Jimin. Yoongi just hummed in response.

The pair then walked out the door and down to the car. "Where going?" Jeongguk questioned while he watched Yoongi pull his seatbelt around his body, just to make sure the little was strapped in properly.

"We can go to that park across town, then i was thinking that we could go check out one of those little cafes with the playgrounds" Yoongi does his own seatbelt now and turns the car on.

He quickly looked at the male in the passenger seat to see how he feels about that. Jeongguk looks at him with his doe eyes and nods his head.

"Daddy not take me there" Jeongguk comments, looking at Yoongi with hopeful eyes. "Well, Yoonie will today" Yoongi reaches a hand over to pat his hair, with a soft smile on his face.

His hands however were gripping the steering wheel tightly as he started to drive, the mention of his old boyfriend makes him furious.

He hates to admit that he is also curious about how badly of a caregiver he had been to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk seemed excited as Yoongi pulled up at the park to begin with. Thinking that he will just take Koo to the garden to look at all the pretty flowers and the pond that has the fish that you can feed.

"All right Koo, make sure you don't go too far away from me. We haven't been to this park before, you don't want to get lost" Yoongi said as they got out of the car and walked around to stop in front of it while the caregiver locks it with the remote.

Yoongi turned to show a smile to Jeongguk, the little smiled back and reached over to grab a hold of Yoongi's hand. He started to pull him along carefully to the things that he wanted to look at, excitedly pointing at different things as they walked along the park.

At one point Jeongguk had stopped walking, bent down and picked a flower out of the ground. He smiled happily as he showed it to Yoongi. The caregiver carefully took it from him and secured it into the little's hair.

"It's almost as pretty as you, koo" he comments, Jeongguk giggling cutely at the older male before shyly hiding his face into the short male's neck.

Yoongi patted his back as he let the boy do as he pleased. He had only stopped the patting when the boy was ready to pull away.

"Yoonie, juice please" he says softly, lightly grabbing onto the older male's shirt. Yoongi nodded his head.

"We've been here for a while, how about we got to the cafe now and you can have a play" Yoongi suggests, grabbing the bigger hand that was gripping his shirt and instead holding his hand with his own.

Jeongguk nodded his head, starting to walk back to the car with the caregiver at his side.

Yoongi had managed to find a quiet cafe just down the road from the park, that only allowed littles and their caregivers inside.

Jeongguk's doe eyes were looking around quickly, the little was really becoming excited now. Afterall it was his first time being in a place like that.

However, as much as he wants to run off and explore the cafe, he stays where he is next to Yoongi while the caregiver is paying for their entry.

Once they are both inside the main area of the cafe, Jeongguk starts to shuffle on his feet. "play, play, play" he whispered to himself as Yoongi pulled him over to an empty table.

"Lets sit down to have something to eat and drink, then you can go play" Yoongi helps the boy into one of the seats that face the playground, so he can watch the other littles that were playing around.

"okay" Jeongguk moved his eyes from the playground onto the male that was still standing up on the other side of the table, putting down his things and walking over to grab a menu.

When he came back he had taken the seat across from Jeongguk, taking the first look at the menu.

"Okay buddy, I'll get your juice but what do you want for lunch?" he questions, turning the menu around and pointing to the food pictures on the side of it.

"Nuggies, please" he replies, pointing at the picture of a bowl with nuggets and chips. Yoongi nodded his head and stood to go put in their order.

Jeongguk was good and waited patiently, only watching his new caregiver walk around the cafe.

Yoongi had came back over with two drinks in his hands, an orange juice in a plastic cup and a glass of water.

"They said they'll bring our food out very soon" Yoongi announced, sitting back down in his seat.

"Then play?" Jeongguk asked in return, placing his hands between his thighs. "Yes, then you can go play" Yoongi smiled at the boy.

"You're being really well behaved, we'll stop to get some dessert on the way home" the caregiver said, causing a small excited squeal to come out of the little.

"Koo not have treat with daddy" Jeongguk let out quietly, moving a hand up to touch the colouring pencils that were in a tin on the edge of the table.

"colour with koo?" the little asked cutely as he grabbed a pencil out of the tin and held it out to the caregiver.

"Sure buddy" Yoongi took the pencil from the little and watched as the younger had gotten the colouring paper from next to the tin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

a/n: hello loves,,,

So I am going to leave this here for this update.

Next update will be another one of the others finding out about lil koo, so last guesses on who it will be that finds out?

Also, what could be some cute little petnames that the others could call lil Koo?

angays, hope you guys have a good day/night. stay safe and healthy. I love y'all <3