Seven

warnings : mentions of forced age regression

friday

Yoongi had been keeping a close eye on Jungkook over the last couple of days since he had found out about Jungkook's change in class. Seokjin had picked him up from work on wednesday but for tonight, it was Yoongi who went to get him.

He had parked into an empty slot and turned the engine off, waiting for it to be closer to the little's finishing time.

Yoongi sat there for a few minutes before he started to think if it was a good idea to be letting the little walk over to his car in the dark. So he decided that he would go inside to get him instead.

Entering the store, he looked around at how big it was and looking at all of the products that were in view. Yoongi looked around the store as he was walking in search of his youngest roommate.

However he stopped just before one of the aisles when he could hear Jeongguk talking down it. He didn't want to listen into their conversation but when he heard his name being said, he couldn't help it.

"What if Yoongi tells the others? I don't want them to know yet" Jeongguk says as he is stacking one of the shelves with his coworker. "Didn't you say that you told him not to tell? I thought that Yoongi wouldn't do something behind your back like that" the coworker that Yoongi knows as Minghao replies back, the both of them trying to focus on their tasks.

"He wouldn't but I'm still worried, I really don't want them to know until I'm past everything" Jeongguk answers, stopping what he is doing as he turns to face his work friend. "My ex is asshole and I don't want them asking me questions about how I was forced into being a little" Yoongi frowns at that.

He was forced?

Yoongi feels bad for listening in that long, since he has now heard something that was suppose to be private. So he takes a couple of steps back and turns to head towards the front of the store to browse some of the products instead.

Yoongi had picked up a couple more drawing books and colouring things when Jeongguk and Minghao had made their way out the front of the shop, where he was waiting. "Yoonie?" Jeongguk questions as he looks at him confused.

"Hey Koo, I thought that I might come in to get you from now on, I don't like the idea of you walking around alone at night" Yoongi mumbles, looking down at the items in his hands. Jeongguk also looks down at them too.

"You working in a toy store makes a lot of sense now" Yoongi comments awkwardly, holding the objects up as an example. "I thought that I might get you some extra colouring stuff, since you don't have a lot of toys at home" he adds on, his cheeks slightly becoming coloured as the two other males just stare at him quietly.

"Do you want any other toys? You only have colouring books and blocks at home, I think you should get some more things to play with" Yoongi turns to the shelf next to him, looking at the toys that were on display.

"You only have colouring and blocks? what happen to the rest of your toys?" Jeongguk just shook his head at that last question. "If I get any more they will be hard to hide" he answers instead, bringing a hand up to fiddle with the name tags on his shirt.

Yoongi know notices the second name tag that has his little nickname on it, Bun. He thinks that the nickname is cute and definitely suits the bunny like little.

"You don't need to hide though, buddy" Minghao butts in, patting his back gently as a worried look crosses his face, Yoongi subtly nodding in agreement since he knows the others will be just as supportive as he is. Jeongguk shook his head again. "I'm not ready" Koo replies softly.

"Finish up your work for the night, I'll go pay for these then we need to head home so Seokjin doesn't start worrying" Yoongi said, seeing that Jeongguk is starting to get uncomfortable with the topic so he was going to put an end to it for now.

Jeongguk nodded before he and Minghao turned around to go get their things sorted.

Yoongi went to the counter to get his items rung through and pay for them, before he stood by the front doors waiting for his roommate to come back out.

Minghao walked Jeongguk out to where Yoongi had been standing waiting for him, he gave him a quick hug before the two were heading out the door going to the older male's car.

Once the car had been started and they were on the road back towards the house, Jeongguk had noticed that Yoongi had taken the long way back home.

"Yoongi, are you going to tell the others about me?" Jeongguk questions quietly, worried about what the answer would be. Yoongi stays silent for a few seconds as he thought back to the conversation he had overheard.

"It's not for me to tell" he answers back, his voice just as soft as Jeongguk's. The younger male let out a sigh of relief, making Yoongi frown slightly. "I want you to start coming to me when you're little now, I want to make sure you're being looked after properly" Yoongi said, looking mainly to the road as Jeongguk turns his head to look over at him.

"I can look after myself when i'm in my little state" the younger replied, Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care, I want to take care of you" the older added on again.

Jeongguk went quiet as he continued to stare over at the caregiver. "Okay" he mumbled back in response.

Yoongi pulled up out the front of their house and turned the car off before he looked back to the younger roommate.

"We all care about you Koo, no matter what your class is. When you're ready the others will be there to help too" Yoongi showed a soft smile at the boy before he reached over to pet his head.

Jeongguk showed a smile back at him, his eyes slightly teary. "Thank you yoon, I do love you guys" Jeongguk replied back, feeling a lot better than before.

"We love you too bub" Yoongi replied. The two sat there for a few extra seconds before the older male reached over and grabbed the younger's bag from the floor by his feet.

"Let's get inside before Jin gets upset that we let our dinner go cold" the younger giggled at his words and nodded his head.

The pair then got out of the car and walking up to the house. Yoongi had taken Jeongguk's bag upstairs and placed it down just inside his door, also placing down the bag with the stuff yoongi had brought for him.

••••••••••••

a/n: hello my loves,,,

do we want a filler chapter of yoon looking after lil koo? i think it could be cute, maybe yoon could take him on a trip to do some things around town?

hmm it would be super cute

this whole fic is gonna be so cute with lil koo

anyways, what did we think of this cute interaction between yoonkoo?

oh, also, what class do we think Mingyu would be in and who would be their cg/lil? i want to add him in somewhere after seeing how cute he and koo are together.

have a good day/night. stay safe and healthy. just know that i do love you all <3