Six

tuesday

Jeongguk had sleepily joined the others for breakfast and said goodbye to them before going back up to his room again to lay in bed for a little longer. Since he usually is left alone at the house on tuesdays, he thought it would be the same for today.

When he eventually got back out of bed, he changed into his fluffy onesie again then grabbed fluffy the bunny to company him down to the kitchen as he gets a drink of juice.

He placed fluffy down in his usual spot on the bench as he got out the glass from the cupboard and the juice from the fridge.

He tried his best to not spill any this time, however a voice behind him had caused a small spill. Yoongi stood at the archway for the kitchen, looking at the tall boy with the bunny onesie and the bunny stuffie next to him on the bench.

"Koo?" he called quietly, surprised at the sight in front of him, however he tries to stop himself from showing it. When Jeongguk turns around to look at him, he had a pacifier in between his lips.

Jeongguk's eyes widen and he tries to decide if he should take the paci out or just leave it in now that he's been caught. He just leaves it in as he spots Yoongi walking a little closer to him.

"Yoonie?" he mumbled out around the paci, the caregiver can see the little's eyes starting to water up as he looks at him. Yoongi decides to ignore the obvious thing by instead diverting their attention to the big glass cup that was filled with juice.

"Shouldn't you be using a sippy, bub?" he questions as he also spots the small puddle of juice next to the cup on the bench. Bun quickly shook his head no, "I'm a big boy, don't need sippy" he replied back, trying to sound like he wasn't little.

Yoongi smiled, "that's a lot of juice, do you think you can drink all of that?" he questions, looking at the cup again. Jeongguk nods his head this time then quickly looks between Yoongi and the cup.

Jeongguk notices the puddle now, a small displeased noise escapes him as he turns to find the tissues again to clean it up. "clean, clean, clean" he mumbles as he cleans the puddle and throws away the tissues.

The caregiver watches him, crossing his arms over his chest as he has realised that Jeongguk has been caring for himself long enough to know to clean up after himself when things like this happen.

"I'm a good boy, fluffy" Koo said to the bunny as he pats it gently on the head, his bunny smile coming out to the stuffie. He then looks back to Yoongi, who was still watching him.

He grabbed fluffy and put him under his arm before carefully picking the cup up from the bench with both of his hands. He takes a sip out of it as he faces Yoongi before he tries to walk past him, out of the kitchen.

He barely takes a couple of steps before the older male is speaking up again. "Where are you taking that cup, bub?" he asks as he turns to face the little, who was trying to escape the kitchen. "Room" Jeongguk let out quietly as he looks back at the caregiver.

Yoongi shook his head at the boy, "You could spill it, no drinks in your room" the older male said. Jeongguk pouts as he turns completely Yoongi's way, "but I don't spill" he replied back cutely.

No matter how cute Yoongi thought he was, he wasn't going to get away with it.

"No drinks in the room unless they are in a sippy" Yoongi stands his ground, not giving in to him because of his adorable pout. Jeongguk's shoulders drop as he walks back to the sink, standing in front of it as he slowly sips from the cup.