Eleven

saturday

Seokjin drove quietly back to the house with Jeongguk curled up in the passenger seat, silent tears streaming down his face as he just looks over at Seokjin. The older male's jaw was clenching every now and then, as if there was something that he had wanted to say but was stopping himself.

"I'm naughty?" Jeongguk finally speaks up, Seokjin sighs and rolls his shoulders. "No, you're not naughty" the carer replied, very quickly looking over at him as they pull up in the drive way, Yoongi already standing outside the front door, waiting for them.

Seokjin turned the car off. Jeongguk gently grabbed the older male's arm to stop him from getting out just yet. "Yoonie naughty?" he questions this time, the little's eyes wide and freshly red with tears still flowing from them.

"No one is naughty, but we do need to talk about this" Seokjin wipes the little's tears away the best that he could before ushering him out of the car. Jeongguk got out slowly, but had ran to Yoongi to hug him tightly.

"Shh it's okay" Yoongi says to calm him down, gently rubbing his back as he looks over at Seokjin who was getting jk's bag from the backseat. Seokjin took his time in getting over to the other two by the front door, then sighed as he looked at Jeongguk cuddling up to Yoongi.

"Let's go up to his room before one of the others see him like this too" Yoongi voices out, opening the door behind him and allowing them to step inside. The two males that just got back home quickly took their shoes off before making their way up the stairs to the little's bedroom.

Seokjin steps into the room he hasn't been in for months and takes a good look around. It all seemed the same, except for the two bunnies that were tucked neatly in the bed. "Get into your onesie, darling" Yoongi pats Jeongguk's hair affectionately.

Jeongguk did as he was told and went over to his cupboard to get his bunny onesie out to change into, since it would help him to calm down.

"I thought that we told each other shit" Seokjin whispered to Yoongi as they watched over the little to make sure he would be okay. "It wasn't for me to tell you" Yoongi answers with a shrug, going over to do the zipper up on the onesie for the little.

"Yoonie, can I have juice?" Jeongguk questions cutely, gently grabbing onto his wrist as he spoke to him. "I told you that if you have juice in the room it'll have to be in a sippy" Yoongi replies softly.

Jeongguk seems to think about it for a second before he nods his head hesitantly.

Yoongi tells the little that he'll go down to the kitchen to get some, then he turns to Seokjin. "I'm lucky to know about this myself, I just happened to be here when he thought he was alone" Yoongi added on, he walks a little closer to the older male. "He asked me not to tell anyone" he adds on, this time in a whisper.

"I'm going downstairs quickly" Yoongi heads towards the door and unlocked the door, but before he pulled it opened, he turned back to Seokjin. "You've been looking for someone to care for, for a while now, maybe you can stop searching for that special little" Yoongi directs his eyes over to Jeongguk, who was crawling into his bed to play with his two bunnies.

Yoongi took that moment to leave the room, leaving Seokjin with Jeongguk.

Jeongguk got comfortable under his blankets before he tucked a bunny under each arm. He looked over at Seokjin, curious to know what he was still doing in the room. Seokjin still hadn't moved from the spot though, just watching the little back.

"Jinnie cranky?" Jeongguk questioned with the cutest head tilt that the caregiver had seen from him. Seokjin stayed quiet for a second before he sighed to himself and moved over to sit on the bed next to him.

"Jinnie isn't cranky, he is just a little upset" Seokjin starts off, thinking of what he could say without making him upset as well. "I just wish you would have just told me, rather than me finding out this way" the older male added on softly. He was thinking back to how he had spotted Jeongguk back at his job.

Looking past all that now though, looking at the little next to him, he is a really cute little. On top of it, he does feel like he had known really deep down, with how he had been treating him lately.

He thought that he had just been treating Jeongguk like that because of the lack of little he had in his life and how he wasn't able to care of one, so he tried filling it with his youngest housemate.

"No tell?" Jeongguk stared at him with those adorable big eyes. Seokjin stared for a few seconds longer before he shook his head no. From seeing how he had reacted with him finding out, he didn't think it would be a good idea to tell the others. Also Yoongi had made a point when he said that it wasn't for him to tell anyone else.

"Is there anything else that Jinnie should know about though?" Jeongguk thought about it for a few seconds before he shook his head. Even if there was something else that he was ready to tell him, he thought it would have to be for when he wasn't in his little space.

"Will you tell the others about this?" Seokjin questioned this time, getting settled into the bed next to Jeongguk, pulling him closer to cuddle with him instead. "One day" Jeongguk mumbled, his voice getting softer than it already was.

Yoongi entered the room again, both of his hands holding a glass of juice each. "I've got to make a couple of calls for work, I'll leave you guys together for a while" the younger caregiver announced as he walked over to place the cups down on the bedside table.

"Yoongi" Seokjin gave him a look of uncertainty but the other caregiver just smiled at him as he started to walk backwards towards the door. "He's already going to sleep, you'll be right Jin" Yoongi gestured to the little that was cuddled to the older male's side, seeing how his eyes were slowly starting to close as they stared over at him as well.

"I'll get dinner started soon" Yoongi whispered lastly before he opened the door and stepped out, giving the other two some private time together.

Really, Jeonggukie slept softly on Seokjin's chest while he laid there looking up at the roof as he thought about what he could do to start helping Jeongguk out, all without making it obvious to the other housemates that don't know about the youngest's class change.

●●●●●●●●●●

a/n: who do you guys think will find out about Jeongguk next?

Also, what are some things that Jeongguk could do for Seokjin to cheer him up?

hope you guys like this chapter ;)