Eight

Sunday

Jeongguk had snuck into Yoongi's room the night before when he had woken up in the middle of the night, little and thirsty.

Yoongi had sleepily walked downstairs with the little holding tightly onto the back of his shirt rubbing his eyes.

When he had finished his drink of water they both went back up to the older male's room and just slept in there together. Jeongguk had gone back to sleep straight away, cuddled right up to Yoongi's side.

They were, like every other morning, woken up by a knock at the door, calling that breakfast was ready.

Yoongi was the first to wake between the two, a groan leaving his lips at the heavy body that was basically laid on top of him.

Yoongi looked at the little to see that he still had his paci in his mouth. So he reached a hand up to gently grab it and pulled it away, waking the little up now.

"Paci" Bun called, his face scrunching up sadly, Yoongi sighed and hugged the younger male. Usually he was better at removing the pacifier before he woke up, but he must have already been waking up when he did it this time.

"Breakfast is ready Koo, we need to go down before Jinnie comes banging on the door again" Yoongi rubbed his hand up and down Jeongguk's back calmingly.

"Come on, let's get you changed and we can go down stairs to eat" Yoongi said softly, sitting up carefully as the little moved his arms up to wrap them loosely around him so that he could stay cuddled to his chest.

They stay like that for a few extra seconds before Jeongguk starts to slowly pull away, trying to wake himself up.

When he had gotten up from the bed, so did Yoongi. He walked over to his closet to find some comfortable pyjamas for Jeongguk to put on, instead of the onesie he had on.

Jeongguk just stood on the spot rubbing his eyes while Yoongi tried his best to change the little.

Down the end of the hall Yoongi could hear someone knocking on a door. He started to lead a still very tired little towards the bedroom door, since he was now changed.

Yoongi opened his door and went out to the hall to see Jin knocking at Jeongguk's bedroom door.

"Jeonggukie, baby, your breakfast is going cold" Jin called from the door before he looked down the hall to see the pair of them leaving Yoongi's room.

"Oh, there you are. Your food is going cold, both of you should come down to eat now" he replied softly walking over to the two.

Seokjin smiled at Jeongguk and patted down the stray hairs that were misplaced during his sleep.

"I wanna go bed" Jeongguk mumbled with a sleepy pout as he cuddled up to Seokjin this time. Seokjin quietly cooed and just gently cuddled him back.

"Have something to eat then you can go back to bed" Seokjin suggests. Jeongguk, even when little, can't say no to his eldest roommate.

So the three males head back down stairs to get in their seats. Since Jimin was finishing his food and just clearing off his spot next to where Yoongi sits, the caregiver had moved the little next to him.