1

Warning

W/n means wrong name

Swearing and Heather!

Please enjoy!

_

On an island far off from civilization, any other little island near by and more near the entire area of Muskoka Ontario was a beautiful lush green island. On said island was a small rundown summer camp that had been left abandoned by all forms of life. Left to become forever forgotten by time.

That is... Until recently and thanks to a certain man and the many unfortunate souls he dragged there with him.

"Is everything and I mean EVERYTHING, ready to start filming?"

Chris watched as the camera crew started squirming a bit under his harsh glare. "Don't wanna another repeat of the last couple of days where y'all didn't know where exactly to set up the camera's." The television host felt annoyed at the camera crew for their lackluster work performance and their constant complaining about having to be staying the next eight weeks on the abandoned island. Making it very clear that they wanted to be anywhere than with Chris and the abandoned island.

Those complaints all died down and the crew all went pale the second the were met with Chris blank facial expression. His eyes screamed annoyance and the aura around him was ice cold. Both the interns, staffing and camera crew found out very quickly that Chris McLean wasn't all smiles and self-absorbed like the tabloids like to paint him as.

"Ye-yes sir!" One of the crew members stammered out. "It's all ready to go. A-and now Mr. Hatchet and the rest of us are just w-waiting for you to come out."

"You're sure we've got everything ready for this?" He asked again. Giving a look of disbelief as the crew members all began backing their friend up.

"Of course we're ready."

"Everyone's background were triple checked in case any of them had some sort of allergies or needed any medication given to them?"

Chris had gotten the long couple of pages that went into full detail about what one of his contestants having various allergies and what he needed. Chris made sure that the rest of his contestants were also checked. Last thing he wanted was for people to think he was abusing the kids by not having the things for their well-being.

"Yup!"

"All the required shots bandages medical tape wrappings and ointments all stocked up in the medical tent as we speak?" This was a reality show that centered around twenty-three teens getting their asses beaten up by the wilderness, the various dangerous animals and each other. Should anyone have some sorta serious injury, they needed the proper medical supplies in check as well.

"Affirmative"

"I'm not going to be called up by a lawyer because we either lacked something or someone actually died here and we weren't in the know about it?" Again, the last thing he wanted was someone to think he was abusing these kids. It'd be only a phone call from their parents about what he was doing that didn't exactly make it into the contract and then get punished for it.

And Chris McLean did not wanna go to jail again!

"Oh heavens no! Everything was already taken care up with our people. While some of the stuff was questioned, everyone willingly signed their respective contracts of their own free will."

Chris gave them an approved nod and dismissed them back to their position. "Then your all dismissed. I'll be seeing you all in a moment."

"Yes sir!'