2

Wanna give a huge shout-out to all my lovely readers for their patience and to Trixie090306 for their encouragement! This is for you all my little starlights!

This one took a lot longer to write but I've always had a bit of a problem with writing the second chapter of this story. That and I spent most of these last couple of days lazing around, watching the new Total Drama Island reboot and working on Christmas presents and a baby blanket.

Please leave a vote and a comment and enjoy the second part of the story!

_

"Well this is starting to get annoying." Gwen grumbled as stared down at the water below. The rage she had originally felt now growing by the second the more she and the others continued standing in the blistering hot sun.

She gritted her teeth together and bit out. "First we find out we were lied to about our living conditions, then get tricked into taking a stupid pose and fall right into the cold water thanks to the docks breaking, feed horrible food and is now standing over the world's tallest cliff without so much an explanation!" Gwen's hands now formed into fist and her eyes screamed rage as she started shaking and quietly growling. "The second I see Chris I'm gonna-"

"Oh would you just shut up you gothic vampire!" Heather cut in as she started rubbing her third helping of sunscreen onto her skin once more. "You're starting to get on my nerves and making the rest of us almost go deaf with your constant screeching."

"And I care about getting on your nerves and the other's going deaf because?" Gwen snapped back. Expanding her hands wide enough and gesturing to pretty much everyone and things around them. "I'm not the only one here that thinks this is complete and utter bullshit. We were fuckin conned and is now stuck here for the next eight weeks!"

Heather surprisingly shot back calmly. "Yeah but whining, bitching and just voicing out the obvious about it isn't going to change a thing now is it!"

This had caused Gwen to now stop glaring and now look at the diva in shock. Outta all the teens here, both equally pissed like her or was the most rational, she didn't honestly expect the Heather to be the one to keep a level head despite hating being here as well.

"Plus!" Heather now pressed one of her well manicured fingers harshly only Gwen's skin as she used her free hand to gesture to the other's. "Your complaining is either driving the other's up a wall, or is making the more weak-minded one grow even more uncomfortable or just downright scared of you."

That last part was enough for Gwen to deflate rather instantly when she looked at her fellow campers. True to Heather's words the other's did look uncomfortable or was glaring dagger's right Gwen as though they were silently demanding her to shut the fuck up with their glares.

Making the Goth slowly shrink into herself a bit at the realization.

Heather glared down some more at Gwen before sighing and flipping her hair outta the way. "Just come back to the group and have your pity party in silence before you actually get the boot by Chris for being in the mist if transforming into a raging bitch monster."

And with that, Heather walked back to the Screaming Gophers without another word.

Gwen recovered enough just to glare at Heather's retreating back side. Hating how right and surprisingly convincing the diva was when speaking to her. Gwen originally would've gathered died from heatstroke than start listening to Heather but that would only make her now growing bitching image thrive and that was the last thing Gwen wanted right as that moment, thank you!