9

Credit must be given where it's due.

The song our protagonist will be singing if from Songwriter  Robinett Elizabeth Daniell, they are on YouTube.

And if you know, than you know!

On with the show!!!

_

Chef Hatchet has once again, found himself in yet another odd predicament at this moment.

It's been three days once again. The now refreshed Chef had just finished taking a nice shower and had did some last minute touch ups on the gear for today's challenge. Originally, he went to Chris's room to let him know everything was ready and they needed to finally wake the kids.

Instead, what he walked in on was Chris in a tug of war with a couple of interns that wanted a closer look at the bear sculpt Y/n had made as an apology gift.

Yes folks, you heard it straight from him. An apology gift.

"Still having a hard time understanding why she felt the need to apologize for trying to give you space after hearing you get chewed out by the big boss."

Chris turned his head around and smiled sweetly before successfully reclaiming his sculpture. "Y/n said she felt horrible because she'd never purposely done that to someone and thought I was upset at her for getting chewed out. He held his sculpture with care as he gave it a little kiss. My precious little chipmunk truly is a little treasure!"

"That she is man." Chef rolled his eyes fondly before walking further in and started ordering the interns around. He then turned back to Chris and picked him up by the scruff of his neck and laughed.

"We need to wake the kids now though."

Chris groaned as a response but did get up and pulled out his clipboard. "Today's the hunting challenge right? We're making someone from the Bass team act as a deer as a way to throw off the campers."

Chef nodded as he opened the door for the both of them. "You originally planned on it being Courtney but we both know that girl isn't exactly trustworthy of keeping a low profile."

"True that." Chris crossed out the girls name and tapped his pen a bit on the board. "So that leaves us with only three other candidates then."

Both men shared a look before a knowing smirks.

"We both know who I plan on choosing for this right?"

Chef Hatchet threw back his head and started laughing up a storm before answering back.

"This is gonna be a blast!"

_

Y/n ears picked up the sudden sounds of helicopter blades sounding far too close for comfort and sighed softly. A fond smile now graced her face as she closed up her bag.

"Sounds like Chris is waking everyone up now." She finished dressing herself and began mentally preparing herself for the island mayhem soon to arise.

She was currently finishing her morning shower and hoped to get out just in time before Beth and Lindsay came in and noticed she used up most of the hot water. Last thing she needed was Heather wanting her head because she was there first and used up the hot water on purpose again.

'Let's just hope I can make it without getting caught again.' Before putting on her game face and proceeded with caution.

She was proud of herself when being able to quiet when opening and shutting the door and looked around a bit to see any other forms of life. 'Looks like the coast is clear!' But only made it about 20 steps before she heard a certain pretty blonde call out to her.